Why???!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by natasja32, Jan 26, 2011.

1. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Does my morning sickness wait until its almost time to collect the kids from school before it comes in full force! Blergh! I feel like total crap....moving,smells eating or drinking just makes it worse! Ugh i hate feeling like this...Im a emetaphobe (fear of vomiting) so that doesnt help.:cry: Ive not had morning sickness this bad before...so not sure how to deal with it??? Any tips please girls.....:shrug:

2. Mama627

Mama627 Mom & Preggo w/ #2

I didn't have morning sickness with my last pregnancy and so far I haven't had any vomiting with this one either... I've heard there's something called preggie pops that you can buy that help with it. Or saltine crackers or some women even swear by lemon flavored life saver candies.

3. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Thanks hun...i had the nausea with the boys,but i could cope with that. This im struggling with...feeling ill,i just feel ill in my face,like im drained of colour,iykwim? I use to have mints with the boys which worked ok,but it doesnt seem to be doing anything with this bean.:wacko:

4. babyblessed

babyblessed Well-Known Member

try extra strong mints, i find they help me get through the moments i have to stand and do things like the school run, they seem to take the edge of feeling you have to be sick....

5. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Thanks hunny...i do have some of those.:hugs: