Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

topazicatzbet

mummy to 3 boys
Reaction score
6Moving over from the 2ww, first thread was very lucky and many girls got their BFP, the next round was not so lucky so we have relocated to create new luck and stick together and cheer us all on to our BFP's.

newbies are always welcome to join as long as you bring lots of :dust:

updated 30th november

babybears25 (claire):bfp: 12 week scan good
glasgowgal :bfp: 12 week scan good
razcox (rachel) :angel:
topazicatzbet (beth) :bfp: hb seen
manageriemom (bailey) :angel:
Sarahjane (sarah) :bfp: hb seen
cupcake1979 :bfp: extra sticky :dust: blimey my dust worked its double trouble :happydance: twins
babydust1 (helen) :bfp: after 5 years :happydance: sticky :dust:

Bumski (carly)
Razcox ntnp
manageriemum ntnp

good luck girls.

yay :happydance: onto the lucky thread, i can just tell this is gonna be a good one, glad you joined us redrose :hugs:, lets hope we get lots of bfps again, sorry all of you who witch got :hugs:, topaz your still not out yet so crossing fingers still for you :winkwink: xx

Wooohoooo happy new thread everyone and a massive thanks to Topaz for setting it up!

I have been grumpy all day but am marginally better now as the inlaws have finally gone home... Nothing worse than first few days of AF with parents interfering with everything in your house... aaargggghhh (and relax, where's that corkscrew?!)

Time to share my plans for this month:

1) Join slimming world tomorrow and lose that extra 20lbs I have gained lately
2) CBFM
3) No stressing
4) NO POAS until 12DPO min!! (honest ...)

Hi Ladies!! And thanks topaz for setting up this thread :)

I can't wait for AF to pack her bags and leave! Or at least these cramps to get better :wacko:

love the plan. mine is

cbfm
digi ov sticks (i bought them last cycle when ov went mia so might as well use them up)
grapefruit juice
eat more salad - my mummy tummy seams to be growing but not in the way i want.
donations cd 13,14 and 15 to cover my varing ov.
no symptom spotting
no testing til 10dpo.
positive attitude, i ll be pregnant until proven otherwise.

love the plan. mine is

cbfm
digi ov sticks (i bought them last cycle when ov went mia so might as well use them up)
grapefruit juice
eat more salad - my mummy tummy seams to be growing but not in the way i want.
donations cd 13,14 and 15 to cover my varing ov.
no symptom spotting
no testing til 10dpo.
positive attitude, i ll be pregnant until proven otherwise.

ooh I forgot the grapefruit juice, I have that too :thumbup:

Oh K ladies I am on Cd23. I have PCOS so it is hard to use the OPK test but I found one that I love. They work great for me anyways and I got them from dollar general store for six bucks each box and they have five test in them so I bought two boxes. Got my second ever postive test first one was last cycle.

Things I did this cycle:
Took Soy ISO 120mg Cd 2-7
Took EPO 1300mg three times day
Took Femaprine-made by natures way- in in the morning.
I also used soft cups.
I am going to try to hold out with testing until the 15th but we will see :haha: I don't have much will power I am a POAS additic.

Now on to the questions girls. I am having some craping that is going down my leg and it doesn't really hurt it is just annoying is this normal. I don't really O on my own so I am not sure. I O'ed last cycle but had no pain at all with that one or the one before that one. That is all I have O'ed this year.

Oh sorry what does grape furit juice do.

redrose iv heard a few people mention aches in the top of their legs around ov time, not sure if its related or not, not that good with ov signs either :dohh:

cd6 for me and think af has gone... woohoo!!

topaz, temps are looking good :)

unfortunatly its a bfn this morning. i feel like im lagging behind you all now.

i wouldnt worry i never know when or even if im going to ov and if i do chances are it will be quite late in cycle, pretty sure everyone will take over :dohh: sorry about bfn :hugs:

Topaz- sorry for bfn this moring. I am much like bumski I O late in cycle if at all. It has been by the grace of GOD I have done anything these last three cycles.

bumski- No pain today so maybe it was O related. How werid. But if it turns out to be good then I will not complain about it. Glad AF is gone.

thanks Topaz for setting up our new *lucky* thread :flower:

i dont know whats going on with me? very frustrating because AF was due yesterday, we bd'd lastnight and i spotted a little bit afterwards and just assumed it was the evil witch but i have had nothing since? tested BFN on friday (3rd) though at 12dpo on a superdrug early test?! guess my body is just playing games...so unfair!!

ladies i need advice...what do you think i should do? to be honest i dont feel pg?!? i am 15 dpo now so surely i would feel something now? my only symptoms are tender nipples/bbs, and maybe a little backache and a bit bloated?

shall i just wait to see if AF shows or do another test? :shrug:

Hey babybear- I would do another test if I was you. But then again I have a POAS addictation :haha:. It sounds promising.

babybears if you haven't tested since Friday I would test again!! FX'ed for you! :flower:

i would def test again.

im out and joining you ladies on our lucky cycle.

ok thanks for the advice ladies...i dont have any tests in the house so will go buy some today...eeek! scared now!

its really strange because i really thought i was pg the last 2 months because i thought i had lots of symptoms but AF showed right on time, then this month she is late and i feel nothing really?!

glad you are all on your way into your lucky cycles :happydance:

topaz - sorry about af, onto a new cycle now :thumbup:

babybear - i would def test, its sounding very promising if your late for af, quick run out and buy some, keep us updated :winkwink:

BabyBear- I am going to be watching all day. Well after school anyways. And not everyone has symptoms when they are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->