Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

BFN yesterday :cry:

leaving it now until next week, im due af on sun at 16dpo so will wait until tues just incase ov day is out a bit. will keep doing my temp and see what it does, fx for me :thumbup:

Don't fret yet hun, looks like you had a really great dip at 6DPO and your temps are still up. FX'ed they stay that way!!

:dust:

Rachel haven't heard from you in a bit, how are you feeling?

why am i so weak???? iv got an hour free later, tell me not to test, i could save myself a fortune by holding out :blush:

right, im gonna try my hardest not to, i will update later on :thumbup:

I don't even want to know how much I've spent on pregnancy tests! :blush: You are not weak, just hopeful - as am I for you!! I won't blame you if you test!

GUILTY!!! :blush: i caved and got a lovely BFN for the effort:dohh:

i am taking that as a no this month now, im not feeling too bad though because i have been oving every cycle now and my cycles are getting shorter, also next month i have the help of clomid :happydance:

so i wont be joining you guys for atleast another month or so now :cry:
i better try a bit harder, i need to arm myself with everything i need and give it everything next time

thanks for checking in girls, how are them bumps and ms coming on :winkwink: xxxxx

Darn!! You're still not out though so keep temping ;) If AF comes I'm excited for you to take the clomid next cycle, though. Should give you a really super egg to catch!

thats what im hoping too, atleast i will know it will be a good strong one so im not letting that little bugger get away lol, how are you feeling hun, is everything going well :hugs:

woooop CLOMID will do the job! :) i know i boosted the dose aswell but i think bedding every other day was good too as apparently the sperm isnt so good bedding every day & can kill off good sperm when mixed with the new one, ( i didnt know this till dr told me ) as i was bedding every day from when AF stopped, & i bedded every other day the month i fell pregnant! :) & the sperm can stay alive for 5-7 days so youve still got a pretty good chance of catching that egg bedding every other day! :)

During my five fertile days this cycle (based only on EWCM and OV pain) I also BD'ed every other day and I made sure I BD'ed the two days after OV. Every month I didn't get pregnant I'd stop BD'ing after OV day for a few days because I was just so worn out from it - but this time and last I made sure I continued. I think that's part of the reason! I also totally relaxed about it - no legs in the air, no softcups, just cleaned up a bit, used the bathroom after about 10-15 minutes, and went to sleep!

Carley I'm feeling pretty good - I've had a fair amount of energy so that actually has me concerned a bit :blush: I'd love to have some MS right now!

im sure everything will be fine this time round, i can completely understand your worries, but this is happening, and in less than 8 months your gonna hold your little baby :cloud9: xx

thanks for the advice girls, iv told dh he aint getting it every day because we need those nice strong ones ready and waiting, im also ditching the temping once ov is confirmed (she says :wacko:) so i dont stress over it, im ok with being out this month becuse i know next month is the one :happydance:

dr has told me to take 100mg so i dont feel too dodgy doing it now.

a friend on here has told me to stop being negative and think positive, telling myself it WILL happen, so its time to think like that, i remember topaz saying, she is pregnant until proven otherwise, and that month she got her BFP :happydance:

so that is me, i WILL be pregnant next cycle :winkwink:

ahhhhhh only 1 day to go babydust :happydance::happydance:
come on twins!!!!:happydance:

yep worked both times with callum and this one my pregnant until otherwise approach.

thats it then im doing that 100%

i will feel a bit silly, dont laugh if it dont work :blush:
its about the only thing i havnt tried yet so its gotta be worth a go, also i got one of them spells you were on about in oct/nov time, so fx that will help

oh, and when my mum seen that psychic guy in france last year, he was telling her about all this stuff that was going on in my life, he mentioned a cut in my tummy to make a baby, which would be the OD, and he kept saying to her "not this year!! next year, baby girl" well iv not got long left to concieve if its gonna be this year so its gotta be next time :thumbup:

if not this time it will be next! IT WILL BE! :)

i know just one more sleep! :yipee: im so excited i never even slept last night haha god knows what i'll be like tonight! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->