Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Just tested in my lunch hour...BFN :nope: and i feel crampy so i think shes on her way soon!

Fed up waiting for AF now...i'm so impatient!

When i fell pregnant with my DD we were NTNP so i didnt symptom spot at all and only realised i might be pg when AF was late. which is annoying as i cant remember any early symptoms apart from my bbs were very veiny on the day i tested which was 2 days after i was due and it was a very, very faint line.

will just have to wait.....

Just tested in my lunch hour...BFN :nope: and i feel crampy so i think shes on her way soon!

Fed up waiting for AF now...i'm so impatient!

When i fell pregnant with my DD we were NTNP so i didnt symptom spot at all and only realised i might be pg when AF was late. which is annoying as i cant remember any early symptoms apart from my bbs were very veiny on the day i tested which was 2 days after i was due and it was a very, very faint line.

will just have to wait.....

oh you still have a chance then, when will you be late?

i thought i was due on sunday? maybe my body has gone a bit crazy?! had the implant removed in June so perhaps my cycles havent settled down yet but i went 28 days exactly the last 2 months and i felt ov twinges and had ewcm on 20th/21st/22nd Aug? as i dont chart temps or anything i have a bit of a guessing game i suppose!

i will keep you updated!

Oh no babybear that sucks about the bfn. Well maybe it is to early yet. All we can do is wait (Yea right :haha:)

Hello all

Sorry to hear about BFN's :hugs: You are not out just yet though so FX'd for you xo

Topaz - this is our month so stay positive :thumbup:

No news my end. All been pretty boring. AF on the way out so getting ready to start POAS with the CBFM ... yipppeeee :happydance:

CD4 today. Raining lots. Cats in and sleepy zzzz... I'm about to follow them :sleep:

i am positive about this cycle, bfp's all around.

i had a dream last night that i was looking at scan pics and trying to work out the sex, im taking it as a good sign.

yes topaz that must be a postive sign!

well...i am spotting today and very crampy and have a sore throat and just generally feel rubbish so i guess AF is here now. i am confused as to why she arrived 3 days late though?

anyway...at least we are all in the same boat now and can all look forward to our BFP's this cycle! :happydance:

sorry about af arriving babybear :hugs: onto new cycle, will you be charting and using opks?

topaz, nice dream, its just a wounder when ya wake up and realise your dreaming, fx wont be long until its true

redrose have you got any early signs we can obsess over yet, you will have to keep us occupied by all your symptoms and hpts etc, cant wait until i can join ya

sarah i understand the bordem, i started doing opks on cd6 just for something to do

i have decided to buy less sensitive opks as i have pcos so i know if i get a pos on them it will be true as i got 2 pos last month then af right after :dohh:

also iv just bought one of them online reading things that someone on another thread recomended, mmmm i will let you know what she says when i get it, lets see if she can tell me any truth about myself

i have 2 of those bumski that predict this cycle.

baby bear do you want me to put today as cd1 or wait as your just spotting at the mo.

i have 2 of those bumski that predict this cycle.

baby bear do you want me to put today as cd1 or wait as your just spotting at the mo.

oh im excited now to see if it works for you :winkwink:

me too, i had one that said last cycle but she got callum wrong too.

these two were spot on with things in my life so they are either good psychics or they do there research

me too, i had one that said last cycle but she got callum wrong too.

these two were spot on with things in my life so they are either good psychics or they do there research

I vote for good research! LOL....

SarahJane I'm right with you... AF should be gone by the end of today. Would you keep us updated on the progress with your CBFM... I'd like to see exactly what CD you are OVing if you don't mind :blush:

bumski - i spoke to DH and we are just going for a very laid back approach now, just bd every other day and i promised i would 'try' not to symptom spot (because it does his head in haha!) and just wait and see what happens! As this is what we did when i fell pg with DD so fx'd. i think i would get even more stressed charting! maybe i should use opks though as my cycles seem to be more irregular than i thought?

topaz - yes thanks put today as CD1..i've got a loooonnnggg wait now! at least i can get excited hearing about all of your symptoms ahead of me!

Well ladies I haven't noticed any signs yet but I am only 6dpo today (i think). Well I did have some cramping earlier today that felt like I was about to start my period and I was like OH no it is way to earlier to start yet. But they are going now so I have no signs just yet. I will be testing in about five days which should put me at 11 dpo. If that is :bfn: then I will be out this cycle I am sure.

FX'ed for you redrose! Cramping is a good sign at that point :thumbup:

I didn't respond to you in the other thread... I'm really close to Oak Ridge, we looked for a house there as well as Knox. I've never been farther west than here but I do want to go out and visit Nashville at some point! I almost went so I could go to the Basset Waltz at Centennial Park in June (I foster Bassets) but wasn't able to make it.

sorry redrose, i didnt realise you were 6dpo, yes i think cramping is good at that point.

i think i might get some opks, but i will need your help ladies as i have never used them before. where shall i get them from? sorry all these questions, i'm just so new to all this :shrug:

ohh fx redrose, i really hope its your month, its been a long time coming :winkwink:

babybear, ya can buy them on ebay,they are really cheap
dont use fmu but sometime between 10am and 8pm, they will have instructions but they are easy, they tell you if your about to ov so you can catch the egg, its good to know.

hows everyone doing today, any plans for the weekend?

ok so just got my reply from that woman, well it came last night so very quickly, here we go.........

Good Afternoon Carly

I have an answer to your question...I asked my trusted guide about you and this is what he said and showed me. You have to trust that it will happen, however you put a lot of energy on how and when...just ask and let it go with the trust that it will happen!! He showed me colored leaves , which means fall to me...late October...around the 23rd....this is conception...birth date is early summer...the leaves are very bright green....meaning June. Hope this helps and remember you have to relax and let go of the control...just trust it will happen...oh and I almost forgot....you have someone who has crossed wanting me to tell you that your prayers were heard and will be answered, not sure what that means however it is your message. Take care Carly and all the best.

well thats good enough for me, i can wait til october :winkwink:
we shall see ay, just worked out though, conception on that date would mean giving birth at about 35 weeks in june :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->