Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

35 weeks is ok, baby would be fine. i wouldnt take the exact date though, i d say bfp oct with a june baby so that means this cycle along with me :happydance:

im taking callum to get his photos done thats all i have planned for this weekend.

35 weeks is ok, baby would be fine. i wouldnt take the exact date though, i d say bfp oct with a june baby so that means this cycle along with me :happydance:

im taking callum to get his photos done thats all i have planned for this weekend.

well i will settle for that, just need my lazy ovaries to kick in now :dohh:

thats what i do for a job, baby portraits, you will have to post some when they done, my daughter is in her last year at primary now, growing up far too quickly!!!

awe shame your not nearer.

im getting a mini session done 15-20 mins and you get the pics on a disc to print off yourself.

thats what i do, the discs, work makes me really broody though, :cry: just want to take some of them home with me, hope you have a nice time, bet he will look so sweet

ok i have just ordered som opks off ebay...should be with me next week! yay actually makes me excited! when do i start doing them?

bumski - your job sounds fun, but like you said must be difficult with all the cutie babies making you broody! your prediction is great, october isnt long to wait at all! fx'd! but i would class Sept at autumn aswell so you might get your BFP earlier than predicted! 23rd Sept?!

my DD keeps asking me if there is a baby in my tummy, which makes me sad :nope: because she cant wait to have a brother or sister (well she said she wants a brother!)

Topaz - i love having photos done of my DD, we went to a wedding recently and the photographer got some lovely ones of her.

i work as a PA at an insurance company...so boring! have any of you ever come down to south england?

this weekend is going to be a quiet one, making some fairy cakes with DD on saturday i think and sunday going out with the family to a big cheese/local meats/cider festival...yum! :winkwink:

hi babybear, depends on your cycle length really, if you ov around cd14 then you should start testing around cd11, i just do one every day after af because im a complete poasa :blush: bit of a waste really but they are cheap,
when the line starts to get darker then do a couple during the day as your surge can be quite short and its easy to miss
it gets exciting when you get your strong pos, i will post picks if i get one this month

well i thought my cycle was 28 days but this month it was 31 so i will do it about CD11 like you said. thanks for your help bumski! yes i would like to see pics if you get one this month.

i worked out if your conception date is 23rd sept (not october) then your due date would be 16th June!! x x

Just stopping by to spread some :dust:

Anyone else have fun weekend plans? I don't! :haha:
Would love to see pics Topaz if you don't mind sharing when you get them back :)

will def post them when i get them dont know how long it takes them to send them out after they are done though.

Hi all

Been AWOL for a couple of days and SHOCK HORROR even forgot about TTC and nearly forgot to press my monitor today as I was up too early and half asleep. Remembered just as I was ready to dash out... phew!

Menageriemom - My "fun" plans for the weekend include painting a garden shed, studying Finance exams and conference footie at Wrexham. How did my life get so exciting?!

Been to the cricket for a work meeting today in Nottingham. No idea what the rules of cricket are but the food was nice...

You all sound in good spirits. I am so confident that this month will be a lucky one. If not for me then for people around me. I sense baby beans in the making. As a minimum one or 2 of us should get a :bfp: this month based on averages but I am going for 3 as we are all spreading happy vibes! :happydance:

I am testing on 30th. I am not going to worry in the 2WW or symptom spot.

Topaz - looking forward to the pics!
Bumski - I will nip up when my bambino is born and give you some business!
Babybears - I tend to do CBFM in the morning but use OPK's at night so I can gauge when ov is most likely. They work for me and last month I got a pos OPK the night before the first CBFM peak then a neg the night of the peak.

:dust:
Sar xo

Well ladies I haven't noticed any signs yet but I am only 6dpo today (i think). Well I did have some cramping earlier today that felt like I was about to start my period and I was like OH no it is way to earlier to start yet. But they are going now so I have no signs just yet. I will be testing in about five days which should put me at 11 dpo. If that is :bfn: then I will be out this cycle I am sure.

Hey hun,

cramping is really good news! Don't give up at 11DPO, remember that you could not even implant until 10 or 11DPO and then it wouldn't show until about 13 or 14DPO.

FX'd for you xo

Thank you ladies for the advise. They are still coming on but not as strong as yesturdays. At least they are not in my legs anymore. Well I went and bought some dollar tree test today and will start when I feel the urge to. But I will most defo test in four days. I promise I wont give up on testing.

GL ladies, I am off to finish my Scoiology paper. Its due tom at 8 am. Yiks do it every time. I am lazy when it comes to writing papers but I like doing them.

how is everyone today?

i am feeling quite positive...got a (small) glass of wine, that might help my mood!

redrose - any more cramping...only a few days until you test now! keep us updated plz...fx'd!!

topaz - how did the pics of your little boy go? bet they will be lovely, he looks like such a cutie.

hope everyone has a lovely weekend :flower:

I love all you positive ladies!! :happydance: it makes me feel much better.

As much as I have been trying to take my mind off of it since we considered waiting a little longer, it's not gotten any easier. One of DH's employees and his SO just had their LO about six weeks ago and they want me to come over with him and see her. I know the tears are going to start to fall and I am going to get all mushy in front of everybody if I hold her... so I have been hesitant to go!!

DH looked for boy names for over an hour on his own accord the other night (since we already have a girl's picked out, we have since before even TTC) ... very darling to see but I feel like I am getting too ahead here! :cry:

hey ladies can i join please. been ttc #1 for 15months now! recently diagnosed with PCOS but this has made me even more detrmined to get that BFP b4 the yr is out!
Im CD56 today and if the doc was rite then i am now 5/6DPO:
stocked up on:
Metformin tabs
soy iso
pre-seed
grapefruit juice
BBT Therm
OPK's
Pre natal vits
and raring to go.....
good luck girls and hope the thread brings us all a BFP xx

menageriemom - yes i like to stay positive! but if im honest i do have good days and bad days and i have already been blessed with my DD so i know i am already very lucky O:)

thats sounds tough going to visit a newborn baby girl...i think being hesitant is a good idea if you feel like you can't cope with it at the moment.

sian - welcome :flower: this is the *luckiest* thread...so good choice! :winkwink:

we will all be getting our BFP's by christmas! :dust:

getting the pics done on sun hun.

glad to see your feeling positive babybear, we are gonna have a bumper crop of bfp's coming in the next few weeks.

menageriemom :hugs: you ll get your LO soon

hello sianyld, i ll add you to our list on the front page. good luck

AFM. :witch: is packing her bags and will be gone by the morning, after the b****ing i gave her for coming back this month when i told her not to she will be one brave lady if she comes back again.

so thats 8 of us in this thread now...2 BFP's for Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec!! yay :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well ladies I am a little confused by my temp. I had a really high spike today I guess it is a guessing game but if it stays up for three days or goes higher then todays i will be testing early :haha: I cant help myself I am really suprised I haven't used any of the ones I have hidden away.

Topaz-LMAO at the talking you gave the witch.

Sian- Welcome to the board I also have PCOS. Been trying for five years. Hope it comes soon.

redrose - temp sounds promising! keep us updated if you do test early! you have done well not to test yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->