Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

congratulations hun im so happy for you sending extra sticky dust for you!! :hugs: :yipee:

thanks hun yes both pretty much ecstatic it hasnt quite sunk in yet to any of us!! waited a very long time for this im just enjoying it and still it believing it haha :)

It wasn't all in my head! :happydance:
Going to call the Dr first thing tomorrow.
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_1897.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/24294.gif

PS Bump buddy - just noticed your angel on avatar! Looking over you hun somewhere xxx

imso glad spotting has stopped for you hun :happydance: have you done another test today, i love seeing progression lines,

ff says im 5dpo but i have a feeling im 4dpo just going by cervix and opks from past cycles, xx

Yay! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you hun!

The one in my avatar was yesterday's test and is a little darker... I took ICs today and yesterday but they look very similar to one another. Going to take my last FRER Friday and will post pics then :thumbup:

Sarah - Thank you :) It's very special to me .... traveled quite far to get here ;)

thanks bailey and beth, temp dipped a little this morning but not really bothered, kinda chilled this time, not expecting anything, what will be will be :shrug:
less stress this way i think :thumbup:

cant wait to see your next test hun, i can tell the line is def darker, i bet you will have a lovely dark line on friday :happydance:

h:happydance:ow are you feeling now?

beth i cant believe your nearly 14 weeks, that has gone sooooo fast!! will you be finding out the sex?

i dont know alot about charts but yours does look good Carly :) :yipee: hopefully youll be joining us soon!! :D

hope so hun, drs receptionist has just rung me and said i can have another round of clomid :happydance::happydance: probably only 50mg but it might just give me that extra boost i need :winkwink:

MIL has been looking on the internet to buy some, i said i was a bit weary just incase its not real but she reckons just go for it, lets go for triplets she said LMAO :wacko:

also got a little pressie through the post, not clomid but femara, so i can try that too!! I will catch that damn egg!!!!! :winkwink:

Here are my progression photos - I caved and took my last FRER this morning!

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/3FRER.jpg

Going in around 11 again tomorrow for more bloodwork. Not sure if they'll have me come in for more again after that? I hope so!

YAY those lines look absolutely fantastic hun, im so so thrilled for you, massive congratulations again to you, if i could give you a big cuddle i would :hugs: xxx

Carley you are so supportive and kind :hugs: Thank you! I am sending babydust vibes your way!!

aww thankyou hun, im catching them i promise :winkwink:

got clomid next cycle so im feeling more positive :happydance:

keep me a seat warm in the other thread!! xxx

you are deffo going to catch that egg! triplets or twins will do haha!! :)

ey i was only on 50mg well was supposed to but i boosted my self to 100mg look where i am today haha :)

wow those lines look fab Bailey huge congrats chick im sooooo pleased for you sending loads of sticky vibes your way!! :hugs:

those lines look fab baily hun.

as for names i have a boy name but not agirl name, dont think i dare let myself hope for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->