Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

yeah i know i thought i had missed my surge but im still testing and its getting close

Hi Ladies :hugs:

I have to take some time to read the missed pages soon, just taking a quick work break now and wanted to check in, and it looks like we have some at least one newbie :wave: gueyilla1985, I'm in TN :)

I am on CD33 today, and although I've really never had anything longer than my regular 28 day cycle, I expected it to be longer because of the MC. I think I ov'ed on CD24 which puts me at 9DPO today. We have been more NTNP this month however we did BD regularly - so when my ICs come in the mail tomorrow I am going to give in and take one. I've got a couple signs but I know symptom spotting is a waste of time.

Hope all of you are doing well!! I things are much better here :thumbup:

nice to see you back Bailey, hope your keeping ok & coping alrite :hugs:

hi hun, its nice to see you back :flower: ohh exciting, its testing time in this thread again, dont forget to update asap :thumbup:

did you test over the weekend raz? hopefully you have some good news too :winkwink:

Well AF is here which i expected and i think is better in the long run after the awful night i had with the MC by body needed a bit of normal and a rest. CD 1 today and onwards with the TTCing. :)

Bailey - with my MC i had a 40 day cycle afterwards with this one it was a bit sorter but still way over my normal 29 days. fingers crossed for you x

thats good your body has had a break atleast, its a lot to go through, onwards and upwards now, are you charting again too?

Yep will be charting, have my CBFM, taking Soy and using the softcup preseed combo!

looks like there will be no escape for that egg then lol :winkwink:

im fx i have oved a couple of days ago, i wasnt expecting it for a couple more weeks but im that irregular we just have to keep dtd, its gonna be nice for a break to be honest :blush: DH reckons im using him :haha:

will you still be taking asprin? wht does it do exactly if ya dont mind me asking?

I will take asprin when i get my BFP unless the MC FS says different, not sure what it does to help with TTC TBH.

Carly I hope you caught that egg!! FX'ed :D
Rachel I'm glad AF came for you.. it must feel like a bit of a "reset" body wise. I'm sorry if you've already said this but any news on testing from the Drs? I can't wait to see puppy pictures!! Do you plan on keeping any?

Well I just realized this morning today is a government holiday so no tests coming in the mail for me today :( And the worst part is that I know they are sitting in the Post Office less than a mile away! I've lost my desire to buy tests in person after a cashier asked me "So are you hoping you are or aren't"? In front of about 5 other strangers. I hope I made her feel shitty when I told her that I was checking to see if my tests had gone negative yet after my miscarriage.

I hope she felt awful! Stupid woman what kind of thing to ask is that?

Not heard anything from the doctors yet but then didnt expect to. They have another couple of weeks then i will start chasing, when the bloods were taken they said it could take 3 months to see someone so i would expect my apointment through in feb.

Carly I hope you caught that egg!! FX'ed :D
Rachel I'm glad AF came for you.. it must feel like a bit of a "reset" body wise. I'm sorry if you've already said this but any news on testing from the Drs? I can't wait to see puppy pictures!! Do you plan on keeping any?

Well I just realized this morning today is a government holiday so no tests coming in the mail for me today :( And the worst part is that I know they are sitting in the Post Office less than a mile away! I've lost my desire to buy tests in person after a cashier asked me "So are you hoping you are or aren't"? In front of about 5 other strangers. I hope I made her feel shitty when I told her that I was checking to see if my tests had gone negative yet after my miscarriage.

oh hun that must have been awful for you :nope: some people seriously dont think before they open their mouths, like its even any of her business anyway :growlmad:

asprin apparently in TTC can help thicken the lining of your womb,

wow bailey i hope you made her feel like SHIT... just because your buying it doesnt mean they can ask Questions like that without even thinkiing first!

hope everyone is ok,

Rachel happy af came for you!! :hugs:

has any of you heard that ibuprofen can stop implantation so shouldnt take it in 2ww! i read it on here today, thats mine staying in the cupboard then.

has any of you heard that ibuprofen can stop implantation so shouldnt take it in 2ww! i read it on here today, thats mine staying in the cupboard then.

I read this not too long ago! So I have been avoiding it even though it's generally my pain reliever of choice.

DH said he wants to stop and buy me a pack of FRERs on his way home so in about an hour and a half I should know if what I'm feeling is all in my head.

Helen how are you and your OH doing? You must be glowing :winkwink:

I read this not too long ago! So I have been avoiding it even though it's generally my pain reliever of choice.

DH said he wants to stop and buy me a pack of FRERs on his way home so in about an hour and a half I should know if what I'm feeling is all in my head.

Helen how are you and your OH doing? You must be glowing :winkwink:

oh yay!!! :happydance: will you update us when you have done it, im excited for you :happydance:

It wasn't all in my head! :happydance:
Going to call the Dr first thing tomorrow.
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_1897.jpg

It wasn't all in my head! :happydance:
Going to call the Dr first thing tomorrow.
https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/IMG_1897.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OH WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!! im so so so so so happy for you, well done hun, :hugs: xxxxxx

Thank you so much Carly :hugs:
I hope this is your month! 2011 has to turn out better than 2010 for us!

I just realized my DH put the 16th and not the 17th of Jan as the date on the test :dohh:

Congrates Hun thats great news xxx Will be sending extra sticky thoughts to this one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->