Wife swap!

Pilot

WTT
Reaction score
Anyone else here like watching Wife swap?

I think it's really fun, especially the UK ones as the US version is all staged.

I do think that some cases shown on the UK version is abit on the edge though and I'm surprised that no local authorities has tried sorting things out for some of the children shown. Ill give two examples:

1. One mom, laying in bed until 2-3 everyday. The baby simply had to lay in her bed until the mom got up and stare at the roof. When she finally got up she would feed the little girl a bottle or a bag of crisps. For dinner was fastfood or another bag of crisps and other then that the girl was left to entertain herself while the mum was on the internet until the dad came home.

2. This really broke my heart, I had to rewind it 3 times before I realized that this woman was actually saying what she did. This mum explained that she got pregnant again (she already had a 16y old daughter) and said: "It was triplets and I lost one, thank God." Yea, safe to say she didn't like children. She would do the same as the previous one. Sleep in late while the three year olds would have to get up themselves and get something to eat. She just treated her children like they where a pest..

How do these people live with that.. and on top of it have the guts to show it ON TV?!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->