Wii Fitters unite (and EA sports, and all the other dodahs!)

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Thought I'd see how many ladies (and gents... if there's any lurking lol) are using Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, EA Sports active etc etc to aid their weightloss and improve their fitness?

I've got the Wii Fit Plus and I am loving it, I can't use any of the yoga or muscle toning exercises yet because of a shoulder injury, but just getting off my butt for an hour or so a day is doing me the world of good!

I've been doing the EA Active for the last couple of weeks :D

Ooo is it good Vickie?

I've been hinting to OH that I want that for Xmas, but he just rolled his eyes and said "But is it not the same as the wii fit plus"... pah, I don't ask about your video games, so leave mine alone!

it's a good workout for sure :thumbup:

I am getting the Wii Fit plus for Christmas plus another one that I can't remember the name of at this moment :dohh: but was recommended to me by a friend. I'm hoping to alternate between them so I don't get bored :D (and the only reason I know what I'm getting is because hubby can't keep his mouth shut :haha:)

EA Active here as well! :wave:

I find the more workouts addon for it more interesting than the original. I'm alternating between the 6 week challenge and the 30 day one and see how it goes.

I have Wii Fit but I didn't get on with it very well - I didn't find it challenging enough and I'm not good with weighing myself, as I go by clothes sizes. I also found that its not exactly accurate, as my husband trying weighing our (then 15 pound) baby on it and apparently his weight was the same as if he wasn't holding him!

I have a Wii Fit Plus, but haven't been using it lately.
I was using it for about 45 minutes a day, mostly Yoga. However, I dug out a Yoga DVD that I used to use, because I like the flow of it better (rather than stopping between each move, like on the WFP)
Also, I like higher cardio workouts, and wasn't really enjoying the ones on the WFP. I do it occasionally just to mix things up though.
My sister has one by Jillian Michaels (Not sure if it's The Biggest Loser, or just Jillian Michaels), and I was thinking of borrowing it from her. She says it's really intense.

I used most of them when i had a wii they helped loads with my losses, but cant beat the biggest loser circuit training, they whip your ass, sweat pours off you, can barely move after thats a real workout :)

Ive got kinda wii.. ive got kinect so same thing really just different games but got biggest loser one again :)

I have a Wii Fit Plus, but haven't been using it lately.
I was using it for about 45 minutes a day, mostly Yoga. However, I dug out a Yoga DVD that I used to use, because I like the flow of it better (rather than stopping between each move, like on the WFP)
Also, I like higher cardio workouts, and wasn't really enjoying the ones on the WFP. I do it occasionally just to mix things up though.
My sister has one by Jillian Michaels (Not sure if it's The Biggest Loser, or just Jillian Michaels), and I was thinking of borrowing it from her. She says it's really intense.

Biggest Loser Game.

Certainly is intense!

im getting the wii fit plus for christmas, im a terrible eater and i weigh 16 stone :nope: not good for ttc...i dont eat breakfast, sometimes eat dinners, i maainly eaqt rubbish and sambos, totally not good, no wonder af keeps going walkies on me :haha: i do think its pointless starting a diet 1 month before xmas as i would just end up putting the weight back on, but im starting to get in the habit for my diet, like yesterday and this morning i at breakfast, chocolate cereal, but a cereal all the same, and once i get in the habit of eating breakfast, i will change it to something more healthier i like...I hope i loose some weight with the wii fit!! :)

I have been doing wii active for a few months now and love it. I have just bought the wii active more exercises :). I also do a jog on the wii fit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->