Wii, Guitar Hero vs Rock Band?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So I was hesitating between them two. I know rock band is about 1/2 the price of guitar hero here, but it is as good? My husband keeps talking about guitar hero because he played on a friend's xbox.

so?

ive been told rock band is crap compared gutiar hero just a cheaper copy. if you get what i mean lol

i've heard that rockband is good, but its a bit long winded trying to unlock the songs...

my OH dragged me out at 11 last night so he could get GH... men eh! :rofl:

I got my OH guitar hero world tour for xmas!! Apparently it has more songs or summit...tbh i dont realli know!! boys and their toys....haha xxx

My mam and dad have both for the xbox 360 and I prefer rock band... the drums on guitar hero broke within a week and the songs arent quite as good (imo anyway).

However the first few guitar hero games are quality :)

xxx

guitar hero for Wii is excellent - I got it for my husband for his birthday and I wasn't able to peel him off the sofa for two days! Rock Band is wicked fun but it's not great for the Wii cause the Wii has a really small hard drive and can't download songs and save options (like character tattoos, clothes, bands) - in other words the options that make this game really fun! Rock Band is much better played on an XBOX. But that's just my nerdy video game lovin' opinion! :)

I prefer Rock Band, better songs imho and generally better ...
I find the ones on GH a little to 'hard core' :rofl: although the 'orginal' GH is brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->