Will a mobile hairdresser wash my hair

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
She's £35 so it's not cheap... Do I wash my own hair if not how will she do it :wacko:

They bring a little portable sink thing that has a hose that attaches to your kitchen/bathroom tap, so they wash it or at least that's how mine washed out my colour :)

My Grandma used to use one and she brought a shower attachement for the sink and washed here hair.

Most do it for you although some do ask you to wash your hair beforehand.

I'd ask beforehand. There are some mommy hairdressers in my neighborhood who do mommy hair nights, and when they do them they ask that you wash your hair before coming and come with hair still wet for cut. Better to know expectations beforehand.

I wash mine before she comes but she only charges £10 for cut and blow dr and to straighten it. xxx

My hairdresser washes my hair over her bath lol! She does the same at her other clients houses xx

My sister is a mobile hair stylist and she has a portable hose thing she takes to clients houses :)

I'm a mobile hairdresser *waves!!*

I would wait until she's seen your hair dry first if you've not had her before, she can give you a better consultation and then wash it for you. It depends on the size of the bathroom , shower ect if I wash it or not... Some of the tight squeezes I get in to are ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->