Will a wax hurt more now I am pregnant? (Updated after wax!!)

Wtbam

Reaction score
First of all, let me explain that I have PCOS and my bikini line is so bad that, without wanting to gross you all out, i'm sure it's become a hygiene issue as well as a vanity one!

I googled bikini waxing during pregnancy and it appears to be safe, but everyone commented saying that is it more painful than usual. Does anyone have any experiences of this??

I am planning of having a "high rise" bikini, I normally have it every 4-6 weeks but have been so paranoid about the pain affecting the baby that I haven't had it done since I got pregnant!

Should I take a paracetamol before I go? I have tried to avoid all medications whilst pregnant but I know that paracetamol is safe - but just how bad is it going to be???

Thanks in advance!

I had a Brazilian wax at around 18 weeks and the woman who waxes me said it will probably hurt more....but I didn't notice a difference. I imagine maybe the next one? But I don't expect it to be so unbearably more painful...maybe just slightly more painful....or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I normally wax and haven't found it hurt anymore than when not pregnant x

I'm dying to get a wax, but the hair grows so fast, and thick! Ugh

Update: I had it done last night and it was really, really painful.... I think it was a combination of not having it done for a while (I was scared of doing it in the first trimester), shaving a few times, and pregnancy hormones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->