Will anyone LOOK at my chart!!!????

Barbieann1123

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Will someone look at my chart and tell me what you think? I took a opk on the 14th CD17 and it seemed positive to me. Does it look like I ovulated?
Thanks for any help!

https://ovufriend.com/graph/18d81c0bcd50049c2a489789da7f4f91

Ive only been doing this a little while (2nd cycle in on) so i may be wrong.

But CD17 looks like ovulation to me as long as your temps stay up :) but im not 100% on this, but it does look like you have ovulated, when tho i cant confirm as im still learning :)

Thanks for replying. That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. I hate doing opks cause I feel like they are never right, but on CD 17 I did get a opk that was positive (well I think so). I should try and post a pic of it to show. But that was the only time I got a positive one. Can you only get one positive and still ovulate? I feel like I'm getting sick so I wondered it my temps were higher because of that?!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=140394

:flower:Hiya
You should really use a 2dp thermometer to chart, makes it more acurate. How long are your cycles normally? Yes it does look like you have ovulated, FF should give you cross hairs after the third high temp :)

Which kind is that again? The one I use now I type four numbers all together. I thought that was the right kind?!

Oh yes it is then, sorry, I only looked at your May chart and all your temperatures all look the same, so thought they were jumping up on one decimal place x

Yes you've o'd. You should get your crosshairs after tomorrow.

You know I was wondering if my thermometer was broken or something because a lot of my temps were the same. I've never had that so steady before and didn't know if it was normal?! But when I started going up I thought ovulation happened. Hopes,y temps are still up tomorrow!!!!!!

Day 17 does look like an ovulation day, if your going to chart though you should chart your menstration days too. It'll help make your chart look more better, and fertility friend will have an easier time reading it.

The type of thermometer you have works fine, you don't need to purchase another one. They are actually now recommending that you only go to the 10th of a degree instead of 100th of a degree.

"Often, BBT thermometers will boast that they are “accurate to 1/100th of a degree.” For example, the reading will give you 98.63 F instead of only 98.6 F. Except all you need is an accurate reading to the tenth degree, which is available on most thermometers. "

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/bb/bbt_thermometer.htm

Step 1: Get a digital thermometer that is accurate to 1/10th of a degree Fahrenheit or 0.05 degrees Celsius. The longer the reading takes, generally the more accurate and precise the thermometer will be. This is because thermometers that take readings in less than 30 seconds generally guess at the what final temperature will be instead of waiting for the thermistor inside the thermometer tip to reach the final temperature on its own. (Our CTO Will will explain this more in a post later on).

https://kindara.com/blog/how-to-get-an-accurate-basal-body-temperature-reading/

I've charted with both, and as long as you chart EVERY DAY your will still see a rise and a tempature change.

You know I was wondering if my thermometer was broken or something because a lot of my temps were the same. I've never had that so steady before and didn't know if it was normal?! But when I started going up I thought ovulation happened. Hopes,y temps are still up tomorrow!!!!!!

If your temps are the same temps for more than 2 days, it is good to purchase a new one. 2 days of the same temps can happen, generally more than that, they wont.

I agree cd17 looks like ovulation. Good luck lots of :dust:

Yay FF gave me crosshairs. It jumped up big this morning and idk if its cause I feel like I'm getting sick or if that's really what it is :dohh: anyway I'm just glad I got them. It's the highest my temps have ever been!!! :happydance:

:nope:My temp took a nosedive this morning!!:cry: Any ideas ladies? It's so weird. I don't have any sympotoms of course but I've had a pinching feeling in my ovaries last night and this morning..... :shrug: could it be implantation dip this early? I don't know what to think since it went below the cover line.

No... But I do wonder if I might have slept with my mouth open? I've had a sore throat and stuffy nose the last couple of days...

With a drop that big, could be implantation, or a serious change in room temp. Vaginal temping is sooo much mre accurate in changeable weather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->