Will anyone LOOK at my chart!!!????

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/129048-4-5-dpo-too-early-implantation.html

You could implant, but really dis on your chart can be nothing, a lot of women that get postives don't get an implantation dip so don't look in to it to much.

Ladies what is going on with my chart now?? Seems like my temps are flatlining. Geez!!???
I'm so confused.

https://ovufriend.com/graph/18d81c0bcd50049c2a489789da7f4f91

I've no idea what's going on, but those are really low lp temps.

hi girls, i wonder if any of you could help me with my chart please? its my first month of temping, i'm not really sure what its doing, i started temping the end of last cycle with ff but i've started with cd1 this month... i've just got a red line on ff, it says its detected ovulation, but my temps are strange and no crosshairs, i'm doing a cycle with ovufriend too, its saying i'm possibly fertile, even though my cp and cm are not... its saying no ovulation detected :( xxxxx

By the look of that chart, you have it not set to advanced but opk. If you change it nd continue with. High tmo tomorrow, you should get crosshairs, the same with the other site you use, it takes 3 high temps x

By the look of that chart, you have it not set to advanced but opk. If you change it nd continue with. High tmo tomorrow, you should get crosshairs, the same with the other site you use, it takes 3 high temps x

:thumbup:i changed it to advanced hun, thanks so much, with it dropping yesterday, it confused me :wacko: but i got my crosshairs today... :happydance: sorry, i thought i was dead, my chart was that boring lol, thanks alot hun xxxxx:hugs:

Do you guys mind checking out my chart? I do have times that are not always the same because I work night shift and its not possible to temp at the same time every day...I'm one day late for af right now but have had two bfns cycles are 30-31days. The longest cycle I've had was right after my mirena was removed(had it for 2 years) and it was 37 days long but have been regular since. Thanks and fxd for everyone!

Hey mom2be. I'm not great at looking at charts, but yours does look good. Your temps are still high so that to me is a good sign :) Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->