will baby be ok :s

MummyMummy

Reaction score
yesterday we went on a 'road trip' we were supposed to make at weekend. we hadn't hadanything to eat didn't really know where we were so stopped in 1st garage we seen. obv wasn't much there mr.man said so came back with ham and cheese and turkey (pre pack kind) and stuffing on a barm... he completly forgot i couldn't eatthem. the ham and cheese looked so so so damn good and i was really really hungry. so i had2 bites and partner gave me a torn off bit after the bites. and i ate the turkey barm.

i feel really bad. could ihave i done any damage? i know you are supposed to heat everything throughly. i keep thinking to myself and convincing myself that since then jelliebean not been moving as much since.

xXx

Try not to worry hon, I have eaten a TONNE of prepackaged sandwiches and deli meats etc. It's not something I was told to avoid by my consultant and GP so I went on ahead and Spud seems absolutely fine! :)

Was it just a ham, cheese and turkey sandwich? It would be cooked meat so nothing to worry about!

ham and cheese sandwich and a turkey and stuffing bun/barm.
i thought we had to avoid all cold meats? :o

xXx

I wouldnt worry too much hun - it wasnt raw meat so you should be safe enough xxxx

I am not sure where you live but in the UK we are not advised to avoid cold meats, just cold seafood (hot being fine!).

Don't worry hun, we aren't told to avoid it and I have eaten it all through my pregnancy and have a very healthy baby boy in there. There should be no problem, take care :hugs: XX

Yeah hun, we arent told to avoid anything like that.
So i wouldnt worry at all, and as for movements if you had a busy day yesterday, Lo's probs just having a sleep in

thank you all so much! all day since yday i had been worrying and panicking! feel alot better about things now! :D

xXx

As long as the cold meat as been kept cold it will be fine if baby asnt moved drink 1pt iced cold water as fast as u can without being sick lay on your left side and concertrate on baby within 20 mins baby gets a chill from the water and moves out of way x

Try not to worry hun- easier said than done I know. I've never been told to avoid cold meats and been fine. Also, think about the far nastier stuff people willingly put into their body while pregnant.. I once ate a slice of bread and halfway thru spotted a little bit of mould, I was beside myself! worrying about it is just your maternal instinct kicking in, means you'll be a great mummy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->