Will Forumla help|?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by funkyfish586, Jan 31, 2011.

1. funkyfish586

funkyfish586 Well-Known Member

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i am soooooo tired. For as long as i can remember isla has been waking up to 5 times a night for a full on feed. I breast feed & was stopping at 6 months but now im wondering if she will be more settled on it now? is it normal to feed this much ?

I cannot go on with so little sleep i have a toddler to look after too & i dont understand why she sleeps so poorly in the night :( x

2. FLUMPY1984

FLUMPY1984 Well-Known Member

If its the convenience why not try expressing into bottles and storing them?

If its the sleeping/comfort it cant hurt to give formula a go.

Whatever makes you happy hun x

3. smokey

smokey Mummy to a monkey

Is it worth combi feeding, bf during the day and then ff the last bottle before bed (and during the night)

4. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

5. Torz

Torz Mummy to 2 DS & pregnant

Are you sure she is actually waking every time for a feed? Alfie was like this & when i mentioned it to the BF suport nursary nurse she sugested that instead of keep offering the breast as i was doing, to (not pick him up) stroak hiss head & sushh him (i dont do CC or let him CIO) its just sometimes he wakes & needs comfort to get back to sleep & i was just offering the breast every time.

It took a few nights but he eventually slept for longer without waking. It could be tho that your LO does needfeeding , she might be going through a growth spirt or something.