Will Forumla help|?

funkyfish586

Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i am soooooo tired. For as long as i can remember isla has been waking up to 5 times a night for a full on feed. I breast feed & was stopping at 6 months but now im wondering if she will be more settled on it now? is it normal to feed this much ?

I cannot go on with so little sleep i have a toddler to look after too & i dont understand why she sleeps so poorly in the night :( x

If its the convenience why not try expressing into bottles and storing them?

If its the sleeping/comfort it cant hurt to give formula a go.

Whatever makes you happy hun x

Is it worth combi feeding, bf during the day and then ff the last bottle before bed (and during the night)

Is she feeding frequently during the day? Or does she seem to be doing more feeding at night? If so... https://kellymom.com/bf/normal/reverse-cycling.html

Are you sure she is actually waking every time for a feed? Alfie was like this & when i mentioned it to the BF suport nursary nurse she sugested that instead of keep offering the breast as i was doing, to (not pick him up) stroak hiss head & sushh him (i dont do CC or let him CIO) its just sometimes he wakes & needs comfort to get back to sleep & i was just offering the breast every time.

It took a few nights but he eventually slept for longer without waking. It could be tho that your LO does needfeeding , she might be going through a growth spirt or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->