• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

will he/wont he

porkpie1981

Reaction score
This is the 2nd insatallment to my i broke the WTTC rules :happydance:

As u all know my :witch: arrived on 5th of june and is still here:hissy: Its a really weird af as usually i just have a slight spotting mybe half a day then full blown af so this time it took days to get heavy and its still bloody here.

anywaysssssssssssss

who cares about this af as its here so nothing can be done about it:rofl:

My question (to myself) im sorta thinking out load is will he bd without protection or use some???????????

He kept saying b4 my af arrived " after ur :witch: arrives we are using condoms" I just nodded and said ok so not to make such a fuss as that makes him think more:rofl:

I have to admitt that ive been a bit of a bitch to him as we used to always joke that he had wonder sperm as i was preggers 1st attempt both times. Wellll after he said about the condoms i said " well u bloody dont have wonder sperm anymore as im not pregnant and we had unproected sex and ive had a mc"
At the time i said it on purpose. God thats awful but i knew he would start to think he had sumthing to prove and then mybe not use proctection unstill of waiting for a few months. I feel awful but secretly hoping that it works:muaha:

You just have to be sneaky about it I think. I will work on thinking of a plan for you. :rofl:

:rofl: God this is wild, Its so stupid to have to fall preggers by accident cause oh's are worriers:rofl:

They really are a bunch of worrywarts! :rofl:

lol hun well you could do what my dh did to me in March , I made him use condoms and he was putting holes in them while they were still in the pkg , he used the sharp end of a hair comb , I got pregnant right away , it was my 2nd month off b/c pills so when I got pregnant I was pretty surprised , then I found out what he did and even found one of the pkgs by his side of the bed with the hole in it . I ended up have an early m/c in April though :(

Hey hunny! As you know i am in the same boat as you! It sucks, but tonight right before we had sex oh said we WILL be using a condom and than we started and he didn't and when i reached for it he shook his head no and proceeded on. When i asked him afterwards why he said because he didn't want to wait and i told him you realize that i can fall pregnant by doing that and no response! Its so confusing! Once the spermie catches the egg they will be ok though i think!:hug:

Maybe you should make some secret holes in the condoms or put the condom on for him and put it on wrong:rofl::rofl:. Me and My Husband are really confused about trying again right now too! It's all so confusing... One day I want to and then the next I get scared and don’t want to since I just had a mc 2 months ago.
Don't you wish it was like your first pregnancy... No cares in the world? When I was pregnant with my daughter I never even worried about having a mc.

Maybe you should make some secret holes in the condoms or put the condom on for him and put it on wrong:rofl::rofl:. Me and My Husband are really confused about trying again right now too! It's all so confusing... One day I want to and then the next I get scared and don’t want to since I just had a mc 2 months ago.
Don't you wish it was like your first pregnancy... No cares in the world? When I was pregnant with my daughter I never even worried about having a mc.

Ive just had my 2nd af since mc and it was really weird so mybe it was good that i didnt fall preggers this time. Thi they do say if ur parts arent ready u wont fall pregnant so i would say go for it:happydance:

Hiya well as you know my first AF following M/C came on Friday 6th (I am day after you on cycle) and mine is really weird, normally i just have a medium flow but this time it is just really dark and thick and not much of it - was expecting loads as thats what doc told me I am confused!! Anyways my OH is totally ready to go for it as soon as AF is over, I am terrified though!!

Hiya well as you know my first AF following M/C came on Friday 6th (I am day after you on cycle) and mine is really weird, normally i just have a medium flow but this time it is just really dark and thick and not much of it - was expecting loads as thats what doc told me I am confused!! Anyways my OH is totally ready to go for it as soon as AF is over, I am terrified though!!

u will be so ok when u see ur :bfp::hugs:

Its strange for me because DF wants go all out mission baby make!! So most of the time its my fault that we use condoms. I suppose it'll get easier in time. So I guess although we're TTC as such.... its as and when I don't get freaked out!! :cry: I feel sooo sorry for DF as it must be difficult with me wanting to go for it one minute and not the next.... Poor DF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->