Will I grieve?

Pandapanda

Reaction score
Okay so,

3 weeks ago I had a miscarriage but I don't feel any emotion towards it. I was terried of becoming depressed, angry or sad but I'm starting to think I'm either suppressing my feelings or it hasn't affected me?

At the time the whole thing was very exhausting and draining and even though I was being told I would eventually miscarry nothing happened for quite a while and I found myself wishing I would bleed or at least cramp so it would be over and done with. Now it is I'm not actually sad but sort of relieved?

Has anyone exsperienced this before? Am I Just mad?

I did with my 3rd miscarriage. I knew it was coming bc my hcg was dropping, and I just wanted to start and get it over with. After having had 2 previous, I think I had just expected it and didn't get attached to pregnancy, so I didn't ever have the need to grieve the loss. I was upset and sad for a while following my 1st miscarriage. My 2nd, I was a bit sad for a day, but the 3rd, I think I was just over the whole thing and didn't feel any particular way.

You may be mad?? Or you may be distancing yourself and will feel more later?? Or maybe not?? I don't know. I think it's different for everyone and with each miscarriage. And I don't think there's a right, wrong, expected, etc... way to feel. It just is what it is. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->