Will I MC again ?

Candyx1

Reaction score
I have just had a MC at 5 and a half weeks and am starting TTC asap... should I expect this to happen again ?
I have a 15 year old and an 8 year old already which both pregnancies were ok.
So hard when you don't know why its happened !

Aw no one can say if it will or not im afraid. Its hard but there is nothing we can do to prevent it.

I really wouldnt expect it that will ruin your experience. I know you will be worried but please dont expect it.

As you already have children you know you can carry to term so you have that on your side.

I agree it is really hard. I wish we could know why it has happened. Nope take that back i wish it never happened to anyone ever.

Good luck and I know its hard but try to be positive. It will happen again
x

Of course we don't know what the future holds for us but you are no more than likely to have another one then someone who has never had one...hope that makes sense!

So sorry for your loss!

im on my 4th cycle ttc since my mc at 8 weeks. I was told that although only time can tell, you should not be at any higher risk of a future mc after 1. Im not sure about how much the odds go up after 2? I really hope i dont have to go through it again to find out. I know i will be so worried on my next pregnancy........ if i can hurry up and get that BFP that is! :o)
Good luck to you

There's no reason it should happen again with any more frequency than any other pregnant lady (that's what my GYN told me - he said that you return to 0 after miscarriage and you are at no greater risk statistically). After multiple miscarriages I don't know? But after only one I think it's the same amount of risk. Wishing you a sticky bean!

I also have 2 wonderful children 5 and 4. I have lost my last 3 babies in the second trimester. No one was able to give me any answers. I was told by like "the" OBGYN dr at the area's leading hospital that he did not know what happened. Maybe we could possibly benefit from daily blood thinner injections from week 12 to week 32. That was not very reassuring.

We are trying again, but I am very scared. All 3 times, we had just started telling people and then within a few weeks, had to tell them we lost it. It was very embarassing for me to do.

Idk if this makes you feel any better or not. I wish you lots of luck!!!

Thank you all for your responses ... Nice to have your support x .. Been a bit longer now and so many unanswered questions and thoughts gone through my head ... So miss being pregnant, keeping my fingers crossed that all those dreams will come very soon again and a healthy sticky bean for us all :)

i mmc , then had morgan , then mc in july :? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->