Will I see progression or just get a sudden positive?

freddie

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm after a little help! Here's my current situation: I'm breastfeeding and am in 3rd pp cycle (1st one ttc) The two previous cycles have been 50 days then 29 days so can't be sure what this cycle will be like. I worked off of a 29 day cycle as that was roughly my regular length pre pregnancy. So we started dtd every other day during what I assumed would be my fertile week. HOWEVER, I was doing OPKs and only getting negatives, so I started to think that my cycle was perhaps going to be longer this month. I also realised that I had not had any fertile cm so perhaps was not at the fertile stage as I had thought. So then a few days ago I started noticing wetter cm (sorry if tmi) so thought we'd start dtd every other day again. I had used up my digi opks so I'm now using ICs. Took one last night and one this morning but there is just one line. No sign of a second whatsoever!

This brings me to my question... Does this mean I'm way off or could a positive just suddenly appear one day? Should I start to see lines progressing? I am getting worried that breastfeeding is stopping me from ovulating but then I'm having periods so wonder if that means that I am ovulating? Aaaa confused!!

Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but when I test just after my period I get no hint of a line at all. Later on I'll get a slight hint and it'll get darker slowly until it'll become the same color. But I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone else. Sorry if I wasn't much help!

I got my positive opk on cd13 up til cd12 I only ever got 1 line. Then got a faint second line on cd12 then got my positive on cd13 so you don't always get progression x

some people get progression and some dont.
i get lines that vary and just when i think im close it dissapears again :haha:
but when its positive you will no :)

Thanks ladies. Well I answered my own question, after days of no lines at all, I got one day with a faint line and then a positive the next day!

Thanks ladies. Well I answered my own question, after days of no lines at all, I got one day with a faint line and then a positive the next day!

That's what happened to me Hun. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->