Will it ever happen?!

lovehearts

Reaction score
I had a MC in march after the first month ttc. I knew i was very lucky that i caught first month and when i mc i was devestated. We waited 1 cycle then started to ttc again in May. I am 12dpo in my June cycle and BFN this morning. I just feel like it will never happen for me. I know im only in cycle number 2 but im so frustrated. I know i shouldnt be as there are women that try for months and months to get their BFP and i am in awe of their strength and determination but i dont think i have that.

Right now i feel like giving up all hope. I just want to be a mommy and give my DF a child.

I guess what i want is some hope.......

Hi, my first 3 pregnancies all happened within 4 months of TTC (2 ended in early miscarriage and the other was ectopic) We've been trying again since December and nothing so far, so I know exactly how your feeling.

Fingers crossed for us both

:dust: xox

thank you ally :hugs:

I have decided to buy a fertility monitor for next cycle. I hope you get your bfp soon xx

I've been using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor since January. Obviously it hasn't worked for me yet, but it puts my mind at rest every month knowing that at least we're 'trying' at the right time. I'm 9 DPO at the minute. Trying to hold off until Sunday or Monday before testing.

xox

good luck hun - i hope you get your bfp. i tested this morning and BFN so im assuming im out this month x

i remember feeling the same! the 2 week wait was agonising (feeling more like 2 years) and the BFN's were heart breaking. i was a mad woman, pre seed, box after box of digital opk's i even bought the CBFM not knowing that i was already pregnant again (i made OH BD everyday for a week that month lol)!! so i understand how you feel and the desperation for your longed for baby but it will happen when you least expect it. i really didnt think i was pregnant the month i got my BFP, hence the CBFM and not testing until i was days late. it took us 3 months, and bearing in mind you feel on quickly last time (i know the worry of "what if that was a one off") but hopefully it'll happen quickly for you again too. keeping everything crossed for you in your next cycle. xxxx

Thabk u. Just so hard wanting something that we don't have any control over, esp when we had it and it was taken away. I will be buying the fertility monitor tomorrow, even though af isn't due till sat I know I'm out lol. Xx

Oh you and me both. I am on cycle 4 since Isabella died and am getting impatient. Rationally I keep telling myself that 6 months is average but it's never taken me longer than a couple of months before.

We will get there though hun.

goodluck hun, im in my 7th coming into my 8th month of trying and managed to fall pregnant but lost it quite shortly after....

I know how you feel - I went in to project overdrive too - cbfm, conceive plus, maca, softcups, sperm meets egg plan - even had an excel spreadsheet!! 5mths later ( 3 properly ttc ) I got my bfp - but up to that point I was frantic really!!

It will happen - there's no reason why not and you're doing all the right things :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->