• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will OH be able to cut the cord?

My husband wasn't allowed--something about he wasn't allowed to enter the sterile surgical environment. He had to stay behind the curtain by my head.

My hubby was offered to cut it after my son was "separated" from me, so they left it extra long and clipped it, but it still needed to be cut shorter. I guess it's kind of an improvisation for people who have their hearts set on cutting the cord.

Exactly this - they can't cut the baby from you, as you're wide open & everything from the partition down is sterile, but my husband cut the cord from our baby girl when she was being cleaned up.

My husband wasn't allowed--something about he wasn't allowed to enter the sterile surgical environment. He had to stay behind the curtain by my head.

My hubby was offered to cut it after my son was "separated" from me, so they left it extra long and clipped it, but it still needed to be cut shorter. I guess it's kind of an improvisation for people who have their hearts set on cutting the cord.

Exactly this - they can't cut the baby from you, as you're wide open & everything from the partition down is sterile, but my husband cut the cord from our baby girl when she was being cleaned up.

DITTO! It was a 'token' cord cut. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->