Will she crawl???

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
All last week Brooklynn was trying to get her knees under her like she wanted to crawl and would rock back and forth. She has been rolling over for a couple of months now and this week it seems like she has given up crawling in favor of rolling everywhere! For example she saw an empty bottle on the other side of the room and rolled the whole way there she stopped once to look up and see where it was. She grabbed it, rolled over and went at it, empty of course :D But I was watching today and my mom said that it looks like she just might not crawl! Now I don't know what to think.... Any ideas?

She sounds like shes ready to crawl. However some babies go backwards they pull up and try to walk before crawling...

LOL. I have no idea, cuz I am a new mom too, but what a cutie, rolling all over the place, hahah. I pictured it and it made me laugh.

Helena rolled her body under the couch the other day and her head was sticking out watching tv.

I never crawled, I went from shuffling on my bum to walking. Sounds like you're little one would like to crawl though!

Well she may be getting it together I think... Today she went from her bum (sitting) to her knees for a moment before she ended up on her tummy! She was quite pleased with herself :D

Alasdair goes from sitting to a crawling position and rocks back and forth. He can't get from his tummy to crawling position. He can do his bum and legs or his arms but not both at once.

I think she'll crawl :) I'm really hoping Ally crawls as it's proper cute!

Jack is nearly 9mths & still rolls everywhere, but the last few days he has been getting onto his knees, rocking back & forth & then projecting himself forward landing on his face!:dohh: He hasn't quite got the fact that he has to move his arms too:rofl::rofl:

... getting onto his knees, rocking back & forth & then projecting himself forward landing on his face!:dohh: He hasn't quite got the fact that he has to move his arms too:rofl::rofl:

And then the looks on their poor little faces afterwards when they aren't too sure what just happened. Too cute :)

i have 7 month old who is rolling every where too, he hates to be put face down just wants to be in his walker, i dont think he will ever crawl, but i dont mind as my 19month old was walking by 10months!!! and now i wish he couldnt!!!!!!

And then the looks on their poor little faces afterwards when they aren't too sure what just happened. Too cute

:rofl:yeah!! Think he's getting used to it now though - as long as he doesn't do it too hard & smash his nose!!!:dohh:

summer has only been crawling the past week or so, she just used to manage to move from one side of the room to the other by rolling. now she has finally decided that crawling is more effective, she used to get onto her hands and knees and rock too but it wasnt until months later that she actually crawled, summer is quite lazy tho lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->