Will they show up?

Cat

Reaction score
So B&Q are ment to be delivering my new shower and enclosure today. They are notorious for crap delivery. As it is they said delivery would be within 10 days, which came and went and we called them and they said this Thurs. So do you think they will show?

All I can say is they better bloody had cause we have a plumber booked to install it on Monday!

Nope. Just called them to see if deliveries are still on shedule and they said they are expected to deliver today anytime up till 6pm. Although I have to go out at 5:30 to pick OH up. So sods law they will prob show up then!

ill give them the benefit of the doubt lol n say yeah!!!

hope they show hun!!

Yeah they have been, and restored my faith in B&Q! Just need to work out how to haul the lot upstairs. Then I have the wonderfull job this weekend of striping off all the tiles from the walls of the bathroom ready for the plumbers.

I Cheated, checked if they turned up b4 voting!!

LOL

Oooh don't say they're crap :lol: I'm due a kitchen, fire place, fire surround on one day, a new bathroom a different day and the worktops another different day. All of which are going to the new house so it means DH taking the time off work to hang around there to let them in!!

cat i must say i so agree with you they are so bloody rubbish we orderd one of them glass tables 4 chairs and a parasol the ones that are in blue green or white anyway they phonbed us to arragne delivery said it would be here on the 9th of may last year so delivery came only had 4 chairs and a parasol no table so i played holy f**k on the phone i said i need the table for monday as it was my 21st birthday and i was having a barbeque so they delivered it at the ned of the day so i told dp im gonna put it up went to unpack the table guess what all the glass was shattered i nearly burst in to tears coz when the delivery people delivered it the obiously had to pick it up and then put it down so they must have heared the glass when they turned it i would never use them again totally c**p

spunky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"