Will this be ok?

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
My dd2 is a boob monster. At 10 months she still feeds every 2-3 hours, day and night :coffee:
I'm going back to work in January when she is 10 months, and she will be in nursery for 3.5 hours a day. Adding travelling time and it will probably be a bit over 4 hours she can't have boob. She point blank refuses formula in any bottle/cup/spoon set up, I cannot express for love nor money, but she will drink full fat cows milk from a cup. Assuming she feeds every 2-3 hours the rest of the day and has a varied healthy diet, will it be ok for her to have a cup of cows milk mid morning? She won't get through 4 hrs without any milk....

Yes at 10 months that would be fine just think of it as a little snack. You may find that she starts to go a little longer in nursery anyway. She'll hold it until she can get the good stuff!

that's what i'm thinking will probably happen, once she settles into nursery and the routine and stuff. thanks :flower:

Yes at 10 months that would be fine just think of it as a little snack. You may find that she starts to go a little longer in nursery anyway. She'll hold it until she can get the good stuff!

That's what happened to me!

When you're not the she probably won't think about it as much.

My DD is much older so now only has boob 3 times a day. Unless she's cuddling me and remembers my boobs are there! When she's home with daddy she doesn't miss me or my boobs at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->