Will this ever stop

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
I still get extremely jealous if someone has a baby girl, will I be like this forever

I feel like that too :( i have been looking at cute boy stuff to buy and thinking of holding my healthy son in my arms. It makes me feel better but I still feel sad i am not having a girl. Then I feel bad that I feel sad :(

Not sure hon. I see from your avatar that your family is complete? I think for me...if I didn't have a girl, I probably would have adopted one, because I know that longing wouldnot have just gone way. So I don't think I would have ever accepted not having a daughter, if that makes sense?

Yeah we are not having anymore, I don't want to go though another pregnancy and we can't afford more anyway

I think in years to come I may have to get a female dog or something maybe that will help

I don't know I'm not sure it will ever completely go away. Just before I got my bfp with this one I was thinking that maybe anothr just wasn't meant to be and we should call it a day on ttc. I was accepting that I'd only ever have boys and was fine with that but girl things still made me sad. I hope that if this is a boy I can either convince DH that one more would complete our family and try swaying, or that I can get back to the place where I am accepting of it, even if it never fully goes away when I look at little girl things.

I think it's hard because it's something that can be cured by having the gender you desire. It's tough hon. I hope that you find peace.

Not sure hon. I see from your avatar that your family is complete? I think for me...if I didn't have a girl, I probably would have adopted one, because I know that longing wouldnot have just gone way. So I don't think I would have ever accepted not having a daughter, if that makes sense?

It's funny you say this because that's what my grandparents did after 5 boys in 5 years they adopted my aunt at 6 days old so my grandma could have a girl

I'd feel so awkward saying I wanted a girl that I'd probably end up adopting a boy LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->