Winnie the pooh rattle & shake ARGOS

EFM

Mummy of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Been wanting this for ages so glad I waited just been reduced from 26.99 to 14.99 at argos....reserved 2..one for Oli and 1 for godson! bargain!

Attachments

• pooh.jpg
    pooh.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 22
we got this too for such a bargin! and the walker for £12.50!! so glad we waited to :) x

They are having new offers every day its FAB!!!!

lol this is one of those things that hubby and i have both agreed baby will have to have..... no point buying yet though - not due til march!!! :rofl:

Sugar!! Just ordered one from Play.com for 26.99!!!!!!!!!!! not good

Oh bugger I paid nearly £30 in toysrus last week :(

my sis has brought the one where he sits on a turtle for jack think she paid more thoughn x

lol this is one of those things that hubby and i have both agreed baby will have to have..... no point buying yet though - not due til march!!! :rofl:

Oooh buy one!

Me and OH love it so much, we bought one yesterday and I'm not even due till May, OH has been playing with it (through the packaging), big soft kid he is :rofl:

I got one at that price too! daisy probably wont even look at it for months but it was a total bargain, and pooh is cute when he hums!

I finally got mine today...its been out of stock for ages and finally i got a email saying they only had 2 delivered! Reserved it and got it today :happydance:

i got mine wasnt impressed that it isnt winnie the poohs voice booo

Oooh buy one!

Me and OH love it so much, we bought one yesterday and I'm not even due till May, OH has been playing with it (through the packaging), big soft kid he is :rofl:

:rofl: i think my hubby would be the same!!

Think he told his mum to buy it for me for xmas.... from the hints he's been dropping at least! Will have to find out for sure coz if not I would be seriously tempted.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->