Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Doing well. 33 weeks and a few days... About 6 more weeks 'til Crumb is born! Getting excited, trying to get the house ready and buy a few more things. :)
I feel so sure Crumb is a boy, and I always say "he," but my mom always calls the baby "she," and I'm like, who are you talking about??!! :haha:

How are you doing? Freya's almost two months!! Wow! Is it going fast?

a bit late here but my yellow bump turned BLUE! kade michael was born 12/31/2011. we r both doing awesome :D

Congratulations!! :cloud9:

Is it just me, or do a lot of yellow bumps turn blue?

Congratulations!!

I seem to remember Chele's last TY thread ended up pretty much 50:50. I'm sure mine's a boy though so maybe there is a slight preference for boys this Winter!

I feel very strongly that ours is a boy... and so does DH. I actually said I will fall off the table if it's a girl! But everyone in our family thinks it's a girl... So either way, we're going to have a great surprise.

I feel very strongly that ours is a boy... and so does DH. I actually said I will fall off the table if it's a girl! But everyone in our family thinks it's a girl... So either way, we're going to have a great surprise.

I've said something similar!! :haha:

I'm late as well. :blush: My :yellow: bump turned :pink:! :cloud9: Baby Aurora was born on December 20th weighing 6lb 12oz. She's 4 weeks old today and doing great! :flower:

I forgot to come back and update! I had a little girl (shock!!!) almost 7 weeks ago now.

Hope everyone is well x

congrats!!

hehe i forgot as well. my little blue bump was a month old on thursday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->