Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Happy due date- I'm sure that baby will be here soon! Rest up x

:wave:

Introducing my 35 week prem baby who turned out to be a :blue: prince :).

Isaac :). weighing 6lb 14 :).

He's in NICU at the moment for feeding slow and jaundice. He's doing well though considering he's 5 weeks early. He was due on 10th December! Hope to be home soon :).

He just didn't want to miss the Bonfire Celebrations I think ;).

Attachments

• November 047.jpg
    November 047.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi, Mrs. Raggles! :hugs:

Happy due date, Babyhopes! :D Any day now!

Cat, thank you! The endless appointments are pretty taxing, but whatever is best for LO is what I'll do. I have two appointments this week, and then a dietician appointment and then finally a growth scan on Friday. I had one at 34 weeks, but like I said, my OBG wants to induce accordingly, which I am happy for. I know that I won't go past 40 weeks due to the GD, and it's a fact I've come to terms with. I wanted a natural birth, but hey, can't win them all and baby is first. :D

CONGRATS, Hawalkden! I know I said it to you in your other thread, but you deserve a HUGE CONGRATS!!! :) :hugs: I bet you're so happy he's doing so well in the NICU. A blue bump! How lovely! I hope he gets to come home soon! :D

Hawalkden he is so precious! Love love love the name you chose! Well done!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME!

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii225/MARCIA-MELLOW/HAPPY%20BIRTHDAY/B-DAYDOGGIE.jpg

wow halwalkden nearly 7lb at 35wks wow if u had gone full term he would have been huge :) congrats his gorgeous

Congratulations hawalkden! Isaac's gorgeous and a lovely name, what a fabulous weight for 35 weeks!

Congrats Hawalkden!!,

Wanna-b-mummy had a blue bump too.

Off to update the list.

Happy due date to me too!

Anything good going on babyhopes?x

Happy due date Chele and congratulations to Wanna-b-mummy!

Happy bday, Babyhopes. :D Any changes? I am watching you so closely. Any day now. :D

Congrats, wanna-b-mommy!!! :D

Chele - any changes? I know you've posted recently about some signs. Are we closer? :hugs:

:hi: morning! I still pregnant :(

The tightenings went a way for most of the night.I have bad backache today and didnt sleep much atall. very :sleep: the amount of bloody goo has suprised me iv had to put a pad on now :sick:

Micks at work which im a bit upset about now as im still feeling ill and his phone is turnt off :hissy:

I wish Greenglitter! Not much going on here. I had period pain all night which stopped at 4am, a few tightenings this afternoon but not much else going on and stopped losing plug.

Congrats on your induction babyhopes. So exciting!x

Hello girls!

After a 6 day stay at hospital for induction that jusOt wasn't working, my waters broke at 1.45am on their own on Nov 15th! Later that day at 4.34pm, my yellow bump turned blue and my beautiful baby boy Tyler was born. On cloud 9 and so happy to be a mummy.

Good luck all you other team yellowers! Not long now!

Congrats Hawalk!

Hey all

Congrats babyhopes!!!

I had my little boy on Sunday. He's gorgeous!x

Freya Willow Keane born at 18.11 at 1803 weighing 9lb 3oz no pain relief:argh: and had espitomy.
Heres a pic......................
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7573/dscn1969q.jpg

Congrats babyhopes2010, lovely name, gorgeous girl!

Congrats again Chele!!

babyhopes, Freya is lovely- well done! Can't believe you had no pain relief! I had an epidural both times. Hope the stitches aren't giving you too much grief, and you are enjoying your little girl!
Chele, love the name you chose as well!

Wow, congrats Chele, Babyhopes and Wanna-b-mummy! My kids were on Fall break so I was MIA last week, and then all these babies come! Congrats ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->