Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Just to let you know, my double yellow bump turned pink and blue!!:happydance:

Congratulations wind! Hope you are settling in ok- I think anyone who can handle two must be some kind of superwoman!

Can I join? Due Feb 26th. We found out with DS but totally going for the surprise this time around!

Congrats, Wind!!!! What a lovely surprise. :)

Welcome, Amarylisred! :) You can rock the yellow bump, for sure!

So, ladies, I check into the hospital tomorrow evening to start the process. My cervix is being thinned, then the actual induction starts Monday morning. I'm being induced early due to GD. I'll let you know what color my bump turns! :)

All the best for tomorrow Green Glitter - can't wait to hear your news!!

awwwwwww :cloud9:https://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8910/bathfreya.jpg

My yellow turned blue, ladies. :D Little Elijah Samuel was born yesterday on 12/5/2011 at 4:20 PM and he weighed an amazing 9 lbs 13 oz. LOL. :D Here is a link to my birth story and there is a picture of him included:

Link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/819297-elijahs-birth-story-induction-due-gd.html#post14374102

Congratulations green glitter! Love the name :) nice to have a big baby- I thought Rosie was big, but Elijah beats her! Bet you're glad you were induced early- full term, he would have been so huge!

Thank you everyone! I'm so in love with him. Tired, but in love :hugs:

Cat-yes, he was huge! A shock I didn't tear really, but it was my 3rd vaginal birth. He was out so quickly too, the midwife told me I made it look easy. Lol.

Babyhopes-didn't see your pic before, but Freya is SO cute and precious. :)

Congrats Greenglitter and Wind

Sorry I've been so slack in posting. All is going well here x

Awesome to see the legacy lives on!
Wow! Chele, MrsRaggle and Catfromaus, you all are way ahead of me. CONGRATULATIONS to all of you....I will be stalking your journals :p
Hoping to be on team yellow this spring :D

Hi Nessah! Good to hear from you, hope Anjy is going well. Good luck with ttc soon- call me crazy, but I might just join you! Having two is wonderful- I'm looking forward to number three already

Hi Nessah! Good to hear from you, hope Anjy is going well. Good luck with ttc soon- call me crazy, but I might just join you! Having two is wonderful- I'm looking forward to number three already

Good to hear, I'm in crazy freak out mode right now!!

Wait till you see them together Mrs Raggle! Your heart will melt! Emma and Rosie were on my lap yesterday and I looked down to see Emma holding Rosie's hand. Gorgeous!

Oh so sweet

I need to get this page in order. I'll try and do it tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->