WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

I'm a stomach sleeper too, I found that if I use my boppy pregnancy pillow and lay half on my stomach, half on my side, I can sleep really well.

hi ladies how are we all doing and how are the bumps growing,are they keeping anyone awake at night yet as i know my little monkey is :)

Hey guys havent been on this one in awhile. have had a ROUGH week. my medicaid got canceled on monday. Tuesday went to food stamp office to turn paperwork in to get medicaid back. that night started feeling really crampy and achey. Wensday morning i couldnt take it anymore, went to the hospital and was having pre-term contractions. they gave me a shot to stop the contractions sent me home and that night they came back. So went back to hospital. When i got to hospital i wasnt having the sttrong contractions i was att home but was still having little ones. they gave me a pill that helps stop the contractions and make me feel more comfortable and help me sleep. Got discharged thursday morning at 4:15 and slept the day away. my oh woke me up this morning to tell me my medicaid was finally back on and off to work he went so i went back to sleep. woke up and called doctors office for appointment. went in and everything went well doctor told me i was going to be achey and crampy but to keep an eye on the contractions. My cervix length is good. so he gaurnteed i wont me having her in the next week or so but i go back on thursday next week to get another ultrasound and check the length again. So i could possibly meet my daughter early. just got to take it day by day and see what happens!

That is just scary! Hope she stays snuggly in there for a while longer!

Hi ladies sorry not been in theis post for a while, i am doing really well so far 27 wks and 1day feeling a bit big but thats about it really in the last week iv been feeling a bit achy but thats what i expect lol. The heartburn is killin me 2 lol nothing will get rid of it and sometimes it's burning my throat,gaviscon gets rid of it 4 a while then its bk again lol. I went 4 my scan at 12 wks i think and they changed my date 2 the 3rd nov but they said as iv had a section b4 they dont like inducing so i can have a sweep at 39 wks so i am hoping that will set me off. Hope all the ladies from the winter babies r all fine and feelin well with their little babs.

Heartburn is just the worst isn't it? I'm popping antacids like sweets :(

Well on top of not sleeping I am dying of back ache constantly...... I am feeling the spreading of the hips and am just .... well....... miserable......

ttc, i hear you there!!!! I do not remember this hip and joint pain with my first 2 kids but wow my left hip kills me, the pain is there during the day but almost unbearable at night, to the point last night i was uncomfortable just sitting on the couch i ended up laying in bed watching tv instead.

Its my right hip and sitting is worse than laying but laying is awful too....... is it November yet?

Only just found this group! lol You can update mine on the front page if you want, i'm having a boy!

Totaly forgot about this thread whoops lol Baby is very active now, Still no name for her so she is known as "baby no name" lol Kyle does not like her kicking him..

I passed my college course at the highest level and my dog is due to have pups on the 12th lol so im keeping busy

Congrats lesleyann! Sounds like you really are keeping busy.

Im just enjoying a week off of work at the moment, Been baby shopping, finally got a coming home outfit, so everything feels a little more real now, and we should have her cotbed and nursery stuff sorted next month ^_^

Hey, just found this thread. Im due dec 19th with a boy!

we need to start a third trimester thread but I can not facilitate it I am just way too busy

I can start the third trimester thread...though not that many of you ladies have moved over yet...

We have our puppys so I am very very busy haha! Kyle loves them though and Roxy is being a great mummy bless her..

I cant believe im in 3rd tri soon eekk no where near ready haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->