WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

wishing4baby, thats so sweet that millie felt her little "sister" Adorable!!

congrats trying4angel1!!

Today I my Josephine is officially viable!!

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff429/drgomps/24WeekBumpsVday.jpg

thank you everyone! i can't believe how fast this is going by.. didn't we just get our BFP's?! haha

wishing4baby, thats so sweet that millie felt her little "sister" Adorable!!

congrats trying4angel1!!

Today I my Josephine is officially viable!!

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff429/drgomps/24WeekBumpsVday.jpg

loving the bump pics they come on so quick dont they :),it sure is as she was to little to understand when i had her little brother,do you think bump is a girl then,ive had say 30 guesses my from nub n skull theory on my scan pic and say only 2 said boy,im so excited now :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: x x

Ive been slacking here are my scan pics from july 5th 20w3d!!

Attachments

• ultrasound 20e3ds.jpg
    ultrasound 20e3ds.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
  • ultrasound 20w3d.jpg
    ultrasound 20w3d.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ultrasound girl 20w3d.jpg
    ultrasound girl 20w3d.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
Anyone still stumped on names? Me and oh cannot find anything we like and agree on :dohh: lol

We've got some choices of names but nothing concrete yet.

we are having charlie sean for a boy and laila may for girl,i find out wednesday and cant wait to talk to bump using its name as i hate saying it when talking about bump :)

We have decided on Hayleigh, but not sure on middle names yet.... possibly Shae, or Renee...

Hi ladies...feel like I may be joining a little late but...is there room for a (not so) small 1? hehe :blush:

I would love to be added. I am 25 from west yorkshire and due 7th Nov. I am carrying a lovely little suprise, so guess that makes me team yellow :)

would love to make some friends and share stories and experiences :)

Hope every1 is doin well xxxxx

Hi ladies...feel like I may be joining a little late but...is there room for a (not so) small 1? hehe :blush:

I would love to be added. I am 25 from west yorkshire and due 7th Nov. I am carrying a lovely little suprise, so guess that makes me team yellow :)

would love to make some friends and share stories and experiences :)

Hope every1 is doin well xxxxx

welcome to the thread hun,its neva late to join as you will be moving to 3rd tri with us all so got loads of time hehe and well done for sticking to not finding out i honestly couldnt do it myself haha :)

Hi wishing4baby3,
Thankyou :) it was quite difficult I have to say. It still is temptin to find out every now and then, but I already have one of each so I really dont mind what little darlin is in there :) ..... it was just such a long difficult journey to even get here that I am truly grateful for whatever baby is :cloud9: .... Hate to use the cliche, but aslong as its healthy :D

Aww 3rd tri seems so far away :) looking forward to goin the long haul with friends who are goin it with me tho :D

xxxx

Hi girls,
if its not to late i'd adore to be added !
I'm 15 years old and due with my LO December 18th, cant wait !
Dont know if im on team :blue: or :pink: yet but i might on the 27th of this month ! :flower:

hiya teenmommy! awww a lovely little xmas bundle :D

Is there anything you are wishing for or "team" you would rather be :)

xxxxx

Hi everyone! haven't checked in in ages, hope you are all doing well and welcome to all the new mamas!

megs i know what ur saying as ive also said as long as its healthy i dont mind but secretly would like a :pink: as my dd isnt my ohs and we have a ds together but i still dont mind as i just think as myself as lucky to be given the chance to become a mummy again after 2 mcs before this little bean,its going really quick i think so i think 3rd tri will be here before we know it,
teenmommy welcome,is there anything ur extra excited about or are you loving every second of the magic of becoming a mummy,
nyn hope your ok and have you brought much for ur little princess,
cashewnut that is a loverly name x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"