WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Wow I feel like I have been away for ever I am so sorry ladies I just have not had the energy to get done the things that require my attention. I am exhausted all the time and am still finishing up finals this week for school so my attention has been diverted. I hope everyone is doing well and I will try and catch up soon.

hiya teenmommy! awww a lovely little xmas bundle :D

Is there anything you are wishing for or "team" you would rather be :)

xxxxx

Secretly i'm wishing team :pink: , but i'll certainly be over joyed with whichever team my LO is on !

wishing4baby3: loving every second of it for sure ! Especially since i just started feeling the movements of him or her ! :happydance:

megs i know what ur saying as ive also said as long as its healthy i dont mind but secretly would like a :pink: as my dd isnt my ohs and we have a ds together but i still dont mind as i just think as myself as lucky to be given the chance to become a mummy again after 2 mcs before this little bean,its going really quick i think so i think 3rd tri will be here before we know it,

Wishing4baby3 awww thats lovely :) I feel so lucky 2 :happydance: ur story sounds a little similar to my own. Me and the oh had been ttc for 3 years and suffered 3 mc's....we were infact told that we wouldn't conceive without "help and interevention" :cry:...... a few months later I found out i am expecting :shrug: :cloud9::happydance: ....we really couldnt be happier, :D

It is our 1st LO together, although oh has been daddy to my lil cherubs from a very early age and classes himself as already having 2. :) so this will be his 1st biological. Absolutely over the moon we are :D

Teenmommy&Wishing4baby3 I have to admit I am a little swayed towards team pink myself and seem to be really atracted to pink things when I am shoppin....not sure whether its a sign or because all the pink stuff in the shops at the mo are sooooooooooo sweet and I LOVE pink. Hmmm guess only time will tell :D xxxx

megz.mummy2be haha it's hard to walk away from all the cute little dresses and princess clothes ! :kiss: maybe it's a sign you never know and your right only time will tell !
and harder for me to not gravitate towards to girl because i've got a name for the girl i've absaloutly fallen in love with ! :dohh:

its sure is teen!!...i secretly bought a gorgeous little pink dress hehe it is ADORABLE tho...and I am goin to buy a boys outfit aswell just incase...haha look at me tryin to justify fallin victim to the all the pink haha :haha:

I am more or less set on my girls name too...seem to be strugglin finding boys names to be honest, there doesnt seem many that spring out at me. I think it could be a sign as I do still get just as giddy when thinkin of having a little boy and I know for sure I will still be as overjoyed....I just seem to drawn to all things nice and girly. WHO KNOWS :shrug:

XXXX

haha, oh boy i can't wait to go shopping for clothes, i think i'll be like a mad woman running through stores ! :haha:
It was hard for me to pick a girls name more than a boys, i found my boys name came rather easy to me actually ! My girls name kept changing and changing (doesnt help that i can't decide on things very easy) and finally i found one i cant stop thinking of :thumbup:
Yes, i'm quite drawn to the nice and girly things too, however maybe thats just because we are girls ! haha

teenmom not trying to but in but how are you coping with being pregnant at 15? and i hope that the father is being a part of yours and ur LOs life?

yeah probably so, I have always been like that whenever my friends r expectin......always wandering straight over to the girly stuff, so ur probs right... and dont worry bbgirl u wernt buttin in :) the more the merrier :D xxxx

thank you! i just couldnt imagine. i still cant imagine have a baby at 22 (i turn 22 tomorrow)

bbygurl it's hard, but i've pretty much got my school planned out to be able to graduate as normal with my grade 12, my parents and family have finally come around and are being very supportive. And the father is sadly not being part of the baby and i's life, as much as i wish he could be, he was not faithful to me, treated me very wrong and we ended it. I did what was best for my baby even though it was really hard.
and no your not butting in :)

megz.mummy2be haha yea ! and i just cant stop wanting to have little bows in the baby's hair and oh jeeze i better not get started on that :dohh:

No worries bbygirl, I think no matter what age you are there is always slight nervousness there:).... I was 16 when I fell pregnant with my 1st, and 17 with my 2nd...I am now 25 and me and OH tried for bump for 3 years and even though I have done this twice before and wanted it so badly, I have to admit there r times when I am still full of nerves and things feel scary (especially thinkin about the birth EEEKK :wacko:)
I am sure thats normal.

Well done for planning ur schooling and things out whilst you were goin thru such a tough time teen! From my own experiences I know how difficult that can be when life has thrown you a tough blow like you have had with the babies father. It may be a struggle at times but oh so worth it all in the end :D xxxx

Thanks megz, and i agree it'll be so worth it in the end and i just cant wait. :D

me personally wasnt pregnant at young age but my brothers wife got pregnant at 16 with my niece and was right there thru it all with them. im not nervous. its just with the economy the way it is. is what scares me the most. i do have 3 step kids so have some expericence. They are boy 13 on aug 4th, a girl 11 on aug 11th and another girl turned 6 on june 29th and then this little pink bundle of joy due nov 18th. but im glad u got everything planned out teen and i hope it all works out for u to be able to do what is planned. cuz seeong not only my sister in law struggle thru teen pregnancy but quite a few of my friends. it is not easy. and i hope the best for you and your little one. and hope one day the the father will step up not just in helping u but in helping support ur little bundle of joy.

Hi ladies,

had my scan yesterday, still team yellow. Baby wasn't co-operating on everything though and refused to change position so we've got to back next week to check the last things that couldn't be checked.

Everything she could check was fine though which is good news.

hi ladies just letting you know i found out today we have a healthy baby :pink:,we are so over the moon and very excited to meet our little princess :) x

Hi ladies

I havent been on for a while so thought I would drop in and say hello!! How is everyone? Hope you and your bumps are all doing well.

We had our 20 week scan and stuck to our guns, very much Team Yellow!! Had to have a second 20 week scan as our little Bean would not co-operate the first time. All was good when they finally got to see what they needed to, lol! Bean is kicking away all the time now, especially if I get hungry or let my bladder get too full!!

As for me, I feel crap at the minute, thanks to a lovely chest infection! Makes my breathing even more difficult, which is not much fun!

Okay ladies I am ready to scream!!!!! I can not sleep well as I am too busy hurting, my lower back hurts constantly my hip feels like it is pooping in and out of place. I have a hard time sitting on my bed to fold clothes. I am usually a stomach sleeper but lately nothing works. Is anyone else having this problem and how are you dealing with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->