winter fun!!!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
is anyone else going to miss all the fun things to do this winter?? like tobogganing, skating, skiing, etc..
bah.. it's going to be the longest winter ever not being able to do any of this things.
anyone upset about it as well?!?!

Being in england, we are lucky if it even snows, so i wont be missing much, lol.

Oh Ive never done any of those things in england, apart from the odd go at sledging, but usually on only about 2cm of snow... But I suddenly feel Im missing out now you say that... It all sounds like so much fun!!! Especially tobogganing!! Never mind though! Next year you'll be able to go again :) x

I'm not going to miss out entirely - I fully intend to continue with my snowshoeing!!! That being said, I probably won't going up and down many mountains, and I definitely won't be sliding down on my butt any time too soon!

;)
A

I can't skate anyways... I don't know why I can rollerblade but not skate on ice. I'm really going to be missing out on "beerbogganing" which is pretty popular here with the younger people I guess.

I can't skate anyways... I don't know why I can rollerblade but not skate on ice. I'm really going to be missing out on "beerbogganing" which is pretty popular here with the younger people I guess.

haha. yep. that's popular where i'm from too...
and i'm the opposite, i can skate on ice awesome, but i can't rollerblade if my life depended on it....

nope! :rofl: I, like Vickie, am not a big fan of the cold though....or the winter roads!!

We have yet to get a big snow fall yet here in alberta and I am soooo happy about it!!!

:hugs:

i don't really like the cold... but i'm happier this winter because my new apartment has underground parking!!!! :happydance: which means no rushing to brush off the car and freeze my arse off while trying to warm it up!!

I will miss going ice skating with my friends, I wouldn't want to risk falling since I nearly tip already...maybe next year

Oh I forgot... I AM excited to be missing out on shovelling this year! Usually my brother takes care of it, strapping young 15 year old man that he is haha, but I definitely will not have to help with that this year.. :happydance:

OH YEAH!!! Getting frostbite during -40 degrees celsius weather!!! I can't wait! The best part is when I take my dogs for a walk and I throw my back out trying not to fall after some moron decides that the city bylaws don't apply to them and they feel they don't really HAVE to shovel their sidewalk. Bless their hearts! (and their bank accounts when I sue them!)
Hooray for winter!

I love winter it is my favorite season. I am bummed too, no skating, no sledding, no whipping around in my truck for fun. Boooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->