• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Winter Rainbows after 2015 winter loss

Jaspie and Fit- so good to hear from you!! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten..they are just adorable!!
So glad babies are doing great and wow Fit- exciting about January! So great you found a good eating plan that works well.

Can't believe Blu will be back at work in a few weeks!
Bernie- hope all is going great.

I'm in my 9th month!! :) Still rather sick and can't seem to eat many foods..so fed up with it. But know I should enjoy my pregnancy, as this will be my only one and only a few more weeks to go. Just sick of feeling sick!
Finally showing now for sure and got some swelling this week..sure the 110 degree heat doesn't help. It's miserable out there! Also hit by the worst fatigue now.
Had a few scares at scans but last week's scan was good, thank God and baby weighing a bit small but dr. said good at 5 lbs 7 oz and moving around lots. :)

Hope everyone is doing great! Thanks for checking in. :)

Hopie!!! Sorry for the late reply! Things have been manic here. I wonder if your little one has arrived yet?? Looking forward to hearing baby news! <3

I've been wondering about Baby Hopie too!! So exciting, our 5th rainbow. :) Can't wait to hear from you Hopie!

How are you Jaspie?

Thanks Fit and Jaspie!!

I had a baby BOY! 5 boys for all of us! Every single person I know guessed girl. Boy were we wrong!
Patrick Jackson was born Sept. 9th 6 lbs 9 oz, 20.5 inches. They tried to induce me due to low fluid one day after due date. Dr. rushed in that night saying baby was in distress from the induction drug and they did a c-section, which thank God went very well.
He is such a sweet, easy going baby and we feel so blessed! He does have only one kidney but all tests have come back great and doctor said he is very alert and healthy.

How are you both doing?? I can't figure out how to post a picture on here but will have OH try to figure it out for me so you can see our 5th rainbow baby! :)))

Keep in touch! :)
xx

Hopieee!!! Congratulations! I am so over the moon for you, a beautiful baby boy! So glad all went well and you are all doing great. Looking forward to seeing a pic! Xxx

All good here thanks girls! Josh is so close to crawling now! Must baby proof asap!
Hope you're all well! Hooray for all of our beautiful rainbows! &#128153;&#128153;&#128153;&#128153;&#128153;

Awwwww Hopie, tearing up reading your update, congratulations on your beautiful baby BOY!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: 5 boys and 4 c-sections, lol, what are the odds?

So glad Patrick (and you!) are doing so well, lovely name btw. Can't wait to see pics!

We're great over here too - Thomas is crawling all over the house and his new obsession is standing up. :)

I havent checked in for so long and Im so excited to see the fifth rainbow boy has arrived!!! congrats hopie! love the name and so glad it went well for you!!!!Hope all the boys and their mamas are doing well! A lot going on here with my Moms cancer progressing so lots of praying and taking care of her and Jameson! but we are doing well and we are planning his first birthday for next month and his church dedication so we have some exciting things coming up. Love you all and so excited that all of has had answered prayers and healthy babies!!!!

Hey ladies, so lovely that we all have our boys &#128525;
Sorry to read about your mum Bernie, sending you all best wishes.
All is well here, Jake is 9 months and into everything!! I can't believe it's fast approaching Christmas again &#127876; xx

Thank you, Bernie! I will say a lot of prayers for your mom's full healing. That is so much, taking care of your baby and your mom. Take extra good care of yourself. Trust that she will be fully healed.

Thank you, everyone! Patrick is 2 months now. :) Really sweet baby and pretty easy so far. He just doesn't like to sleep in his crib and we really need to get him out of that darn rock n play!

Blu- I can't believe it is almost Christmas again either. Seems like yesterday I kept telling you that Jake would arrive as a Christmas present..but he wanted to take his time! :)

Jaspie - I believe it was last week you guys were getting married? Would love to hear about it. Big CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! Maybe you are on honeymoon now. :)
Fit- hope you guys are doing great.

So wonderful hearing from you all. Like Bernie said- so amazing all our prayers were answered and we have healthy baby boys! Patrick will be going for a long test on his kidney at hospital this week..so fingers crossed.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"