Winter Wonderful TTC November/December/January

Laelani

Reaction score
Welcome! :wave:

This is the list of wonderful ladies who will be TTC in the winter of 2011 & 2012. :cloud9: :

Due to personal circumstances and possibly not going to TTC until winter 2012 now I have now merged the two years together so we can support one another in our broodiness and our wait. :)

When are you TTC?

November 2011:
* topsy -- TTC #1
* pichi -- TTC #2
* chachacha -- TTC #1
* puppymom -- TTC #1
* MintChocChip -- TTC #1
* Miss Broody -- TTC #1
* Msocwife -- TTC #1
* magicteapot -- TTC #1

December 2011:
* Laelani -- TTC #1
* Mrs Smith -- TTC #2
* Lou+Bubs -- TTC #2
* chubbin -- TTC #2
* pink_bow -- TTC #?
* princess_em -- TTC #1
* AmeliePoulain -- TTC #2
* Selene -- TTC #1

January 2012:
* ShelbyLynn -- TTC #1
* dizzy65 -- TTC #2
* lovealittle1 -- TTC #2
* oliviarose -- TTC #3
* MrsLo -- TTC #2
* CJane -- TTC #2
* Ryan's Mom -- TTC #3

February 2012:
* Lillie Wife -- TTC #?

November 2012:

December 2012:

January 2013:

Woot we will be TTC together in the same month!!! :D How exciting! :happydance:

Woo, a winter thread already! Me and the hubby have decided to start TTC for our first around then. I'll be coming to the end of my uni course and we'll have some time off over xmas to get plenty of tries in! :blush:

Hi,

We are going to TTC from Nov 2011, so please can you add me to the list, I cant wait, we were suppose to be ttc from this may, as its when we get married, BUT I have got a new job (start tomorrow) and i don't want to see really cheeky :) so waiting till Nov.

Roll on winter :) xxxxx

Welcome chachacha & topsy! :wave:

chachacha -- Did you have a specific month you would like added to?

topsy -- Will you be TTC for your first?

P.S -- If any of you come up with a better thread name than what I have going on feel free to suggest it. That was the first thing that came to my mind. Also if any of you are savvy with making tickers and would like to make us one that would be awesome! :D

Yayyy! :happydance:

I have no idea. I am going to message a couple people and find out how they make theirs and we will see. I'm thinking something like a snowflake and a baby with ice blue lettering that says Winter Wonderful or something on it. What you ladies think?

We're hopefully trying somewhere in there after I get back from visiting my friend in the Philippines! I kind of want to get he vaccines and risk of tropical illness out of the way before then ;)

thats not a ticker - that's just a signature :flower:

Well anything with a picture is technically a ticker in the computer world lol. :) But yeah basically just something for our signatures and we can get more people in.

well its actually a gif if you're wanting an animated picture of just a jpg,png etc... if its unanimated but yes, geek cap off! haha. i could make you one when i'm on my PC... graphic design is what i do :thumbup:

Oh sweet! That would be awesome!!! Then we can post the link and everyone can have one. :)

So how are you ladies doing? What do you do to kinda calm yourself on your broody days? I usually just don't want to talk about it and play video games or something quiet.

Sure, put me down for December. Although we are NTNP at the moment, we won't officially be trying properly til then. I like the thought of lots of romantic winter nights ahead!

Video games are always a good distraction. What do you play Laelani? Whenever i'm stressed or angry I love a good shot 'em up. Or I just play GTA4 and go run over some imaginary people! At the moment, uni is keeping me so busy I can't obsess over baby things, which is probably good.

Is anyone taking vitamins or anything yet? I keep seeing special vitamins for pregnant women, but not sure when I need to start with the folic acid etc.

Sure, put me down for December. Although we are NTNP at the moment, we won't officially be trying properly til then. I like the thought of lots of romantic winter nights ahead!

Video games are always a good distraction. What do you play Laelani? Whenever i'm stressed or angry I love a good shot 'em up. Or I just play GTA4 and go run over some imaginary people! At the moment, uni is keeping me so busy I can't obsess over baby things, which is probably good.

Is anyone taking vitamins or anything yet? I keep seeing special vitamins for pregnant women, but not sure when I need to start with the folic acid etc.

Me too with the " I like the thought of lots of romantic winter nights ahead! " Couldn't agree more.

Video games are a good distraction. Right now I have Epic Mickey on the Wii going, Final Fantasy on PS3, and then I play an online game called League of Legends.

I am going to start my vitamins when the countdown in my signature says 6 months. :) I'm not sure what ones to take just yet but I am going to get a complete physical done right before that (as is OH) and hopefully at that time we will know what ones I should take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->