Winter Wonderful TTC November/December/January

puppymom -- Welcome!!! :wave: Are you going to be TTC for your first? I've added you to the list for November.

For those interested here is the coding for the blinkie:

[ IMG]https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/blinkie1.gif[/IMG][ IMG]https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/blinkie1-1.gif[/IMG]

Take the spaces out and add as a link which will link you back to Winter Wonderful. :) Just delete the words for the link they aren't needed.

puppymom -- Welcome!!! :wave: Are you going to be TTC for your first? I've added you to the list for November.

Yes, it will be our first, and I am so excited to begin TTC! We may try in October, so I've joined that area as well, but likely won't be until November so I thought this group was a little more realistic! Thanks for adding me.

hey can i join, we are hoping to start trying for our 2nd in december. I can not wait, we are also getting married january 2012 so lots to think about! Looking forward to chatting with you all.

puppymom -- Added the number for you :)

Lou+Bubs -- Welcome!! :wave: Added you to the list :D Congrats on your engagement can't wait to hear about all the wedding plans to come in the near future :)

i should really think about wedding plans but we're doing everything backwards lol

We are going to be doing it backwards too. Baby then wedding.

we have done it backwards but i wanted to be married before the next so we all have the same name. I'm sure you all will here about it especially when i'm getting stressed.

we have done it backwards but i wanted to be married before the next so we all have the same name. I'm sure you all will here about it especially when i'm getting stressed.

That's the way it goes and I will definitely be here if you need to vent when you get stressed. :)

I got married in Vegas. Least stressful wedding ever! I got so fed up with the traditional wedding idea, and we were just so ready. I'm so not patient.

Thanks laelani, we thought about going abroad then we were going to go to the lake and have ended having a big wedding with everyone invited dont know how that happened. Very excited though, picked the bridesmaid dresses last week.

How many weeks before you start trying are you coming of contraception???

I got married in Vegas. Least stressful wedding ever! I got so fed up with the traditional wedding idea, and we were just so ready. I'm so not patient.

:rofl: I hear ya! I'm not at all patient. We like the cruise idea. After seeing what went into OH's step sister's wedding and what is going into his mom and sister's weddings I really don't want the big wedding I always thought I wanted. Besides getting married by a waterfall on some tropic island would be heavenly. :cloud9:

Thanks laelani, we thought about going abroad then we were going to go to the lake and have ended having a big wedding with everyone invited dont know how that happened. Very excited though, picked the bridesmaid dresses last week.

How many weeks before you start trying are you coming of contraception???

That would be very exciting either way! What are your wedding colors that you have chosen? What do the bridesmaids dresses look like??

Well I am not on birth control or anything like that. It has been a choice of mine to not take it ever so I never have. We are only using the condom method and that's all but those will get the boot around November I think and we will do the pull out method (maybe ;)) until December. How about you?

Also to those ladies I seemed to have read over I apologize! :hugs: I have also added you all to the list. :)

Tsyhanochka -- Do you know exactly what month you will move over to TTC and is this your first?

Hello!
Cant figure out how to add the signature...
We're going to start trying for baby number two in December 2011. We will be nearing the end of a 6 month jaunt round Northern India with an 18 month old in tow, so hopefully we'll conceive somewhere exotic!
Im 38 and will be nearly 39 come December though, so I dont expect quick results :) xx

I will send you the instructions via PM if ya like. Also welcome!!! :wave: I have added you to the list! :) Oh how exciting!!!

so are all you girls excited about wtt?

so are all you girls excited about wtt?

More excited than I could ever express! I want to get off the pill now and start trying... but then my realistic side kicks in and tells me to be patient!

^ wss :happydance:

It's getting so close yet it feels so far away but still getting extremely excited!!!

Its just having a date to aim to which is the nice thing

How are all of you doing today? Things are good here...well kind of bittersweet though. Tomorrow is the last day of my job :( Fingers crossed school works out though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->