Winter Wonderful TTC November/December/January

Hey all. Feeling extremely broody and a little left out today. Everyone I talk to on BnB are ALL pregnant now and most of my outside of BnB friends are pregnant or have children. :cry: How are all of you feeling today?

ah having a little one keeps me pre-occupied haha. doesn't stop me wanting to try now... but i know the age gap would be rather tight for my liking just now

Hey all. Feeling extremely broody and a little left out today. Everyone I talk to on BnB are ALL pregnant now and most of my outside of BnB friends are pregnant or have children. :cry: How are all of you feeling today?

I know that bloody feeling. Last weekend, my younger brother announced that his girlfriend is pregnant. I never really liked her, they are on again, off again and she's 5 years younger than me. It hurts so damn much. I had to call them and act all happy for my brother's sake, but when I got off the phone I cried my eyes out and got drunk!

Also, whenever I go on facebook ALL my female friends from school have babies. None of them work, they all just sit on FB all day uploading pics of their babies and going on about potty training and baby yoga. Makes me feel so left out. :cry:

I know that bloody feeling. Last weekend, my younger brother announced that his girlfriend is pregnant. I never really liked her, they are on again, off again and she's 5 years younger than me. It hurts so damn much. I had to call them and act all happy for my brother's sake, but when I got off the phone I cried my eyes out and got drunk!

Also, whenever I go on facebook ALL my female friends from school have babies. None of them work, they all just sit on FB all day uploading pics of their babies and going on about potty training and baby yoga. Makes me feel so left out. :cry:

I agree so much!!! Finally someone who understands what it is like. I mean I am 25 and most of my friends are YOUNGER than I am by 2 or more years. Most of my 20 year old friends have kids already or are expecting them. It's depressing, especially since I have wanted to be pregnant since I was like 17 years old but knew I had to wait. It sucks the big one thats for sure. Less than a year to go thankfully though.

Do you ladies have a WTT journal?

don't worry hun you don't have too long to wait till you can ttc :)

Hey everyone check out the blinkie I made I can give you all the code if you PM me I will send it to you :)

sorry - i've still not had time to get on the pc :dohh:

No worries. This will work just great for now and it's little. :)

I may have to add my name to this board - my DH and I are WTT until about October or November. We'll see how my body adjusts once I get off the pill in a few months!

If it helps you any, I got my bfp on the 3rd cycle off the pill x

This is good to know, thanks for sharing. I am planning on getting off the pill several months before actually ttc, to try and get my body adjusted.

we will be ttc number 2 in january 2012 :)

This is good to know, thanks for sharing. I am planning on getting off the pill several months before actually ttc, to try and get my body adjusted.

i'd really recommend charting to anyone wanting to fall pregnant pretty quickly. it helped me :thumbup:

I'm trying to chart at the moment, as I can't use the pill anymore and want to use the rhythm method until we start TTC. However, my temperature is all over the place. I take it as soon as I wake up but it's so random!

i'd really recommend charting to anyone wanting to fall pregnant pretty quickly. it helped me :thumbup:

I plan to chart as soon as I come off the pill. Is there a particular guide/charting program you follow that you find is simple and easy to follow? I have the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" and think it will be pretty simple once I get started. It's just a lot of info to take in at first!

Can't believe I'm posting here as I have an 11 week old but we have decided to start TTC #2 in January 2012 in hopes that our babies will be less than 2 years apart! Nice to meet you all xxx

I plan to chart as soon as I come off the pill. Is there a particular guide/charting program you follow that you find is simple and easy to follow? I have the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" and think it will be pretty simple once I get started. It's just a lot of info to take in at first!

go to fertilityfriend.com and there are guides online for you to do :) all you need to do is get yourself a thermometer that has .00 decimal places and OPKs for testing mid-month :)

here's my chart from when i got pregnant : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/pichi6

Hi ladies,

I cannot believe I am writing this, me and OH are hopefully gonna start trying in jan 2012.

My name is Gemma and I am 27. We have Olivia who is 7 and Harrison who is nearly 5 months. I am currently breastfeeding and plan on doing it for a yr. So hopefully by the time we start I will hopefully have my cycles back properly.

I fell pregnant with Liv straight away, it took 9 months with Harrison. So have not idea with no3. We are hoping to get married early next yr too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->