wipes & solution???????

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
sorry more Qs what wipes does everyone use ive looked but there seems to be so many different ones cotton, fleece, terry, hemp, bamboo n then theres ones that are one thing one side n something else on the other what do i get??????
then theres the solutions do u make your own or buy some cheeky wipes do a kit with everything but i really cant afford it right now can i make a kit up similar cheaply:blush::blush::blush:

I have A thread like this and the ladys helped me alot! its called Wipes:)

I like my terry wipes :) Some people prefer fleece, but I find fleece just smears poo rather than grabbing it :blush: I bought a Cheeky Wipes kit because I just wanted everything there, ready to go, but you could do it much cheaper :) When the oils ran out, I just bought more on Ebay, rather than pay for the "official" ones.

My solution is just chamomile tea and lavender oil :) It's really up to you what kind of solution you prefer - as Callie said, her thread has some good replies in it about solutions etc :)

I had the full Cheeky Wipes kit and loved it. I recommend it 100%.

Here's the cheapest way to use them: buy a 25 pack of wipes (£10), a airtight tupperware box from poundshop, and some cheap organic baby bath. That's all you need in my opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->