Wirral/Merseyside/Liverpool?

Chester. Ok i think im going to get bus or train if it in the wirral as i dont know way about driving so will end up somewhere stupid! if its in liverpool ill drive as know that like the back of me hand :) Xxx

Cool :)

Has anyone else heard of that kids aloud?
Any suggestions as to where people wanna go? xx

yeh if someone could pick me up and drop me back at teh train station afterwards thatd be brill :D

can i just ask that we dont go to a soft play in bedington, i think thats what the towns called lol, i dont know the name of the soft play but its right by the train station, we went there a few months ago on a meet a few of us from here and it was a bit poo, was alright but wouldnt really wanna go back

x

Bebington? hmm maybe thats the one Im thinking of. we'll have to get thinking then! xx

yeh thats the one, i cant remember what it was called, it just wasnt very big and had like 3 toys lmfao

x

Me too :)

I'm in neston same as Bexy. Problem is you guys are on the other side of the Wirral to me and Bex and the only place we can get from here is Heswall really. Or Birkenhead, but that takes as long as getting to Liverpool :lol: xx

Ok im easy as it takes me 40mins to get to neston by bus and i can drive to liverpool in 25mins lol. I can get to birkenhead easily or bebington really easily lol XxX

Birkenhead is close to me. I can go anywhere really as long as I can get the bus or train to it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->