Wirral/Merseyside/Liverpool?

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
Me and AvaRose were just chatting about a Wirral/merseyside/liverpool meet. Is anyone interested??? We dont know if theres many of us from this area on here but it would be great to meet local Mummies & mummies to be.

Anyone up for it?? :flower:

xx

Yayy :) so far theres 3 of us! Me, you & AvaRose

Places & dates??? I really dont know! x

Where abouts on the wirral are you both? Cause Liverpool is a pain in the arse to get to and takes almost an hour on the bus (no trains from here) so if we could do it over this side somewhere that would be fab :)

Yayy Ema!

Yeah I'd prefer to stay this side of the water too :)

xx

meee :D but would prefer liverpool personally as i dont know the wirral at all :wacko:

x

Im in chester as you know bexy :) but i can get most places either drive or get the bus or train. XxX

But can i request not a monday or friday :) XxX

i would like to come too :flower: wirral looks the best place to do it and if not then liverpool city centre would be a great place to meet

Is there anything for the kids to play i think that the best bet? XxX

Isnt there something called Kids aloud in Bromborough?? apparently thats meant to be good. Where abouts are you Haylie? (thanks for the friend request too lol I saw that before I saw your post hehe)

xx

meee :D but would prefer liverpool personally as i dont know the wirral at all :wacko:

x

Yay :)

If we met you at a train station or something over here would that help out? i dont really know liverpool all that well either lol! xx

not far indeed:thumbup: i wonder whereabouts everyone else is from:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->