Wisdom teeth and more! Ugh

SweetJennie

Missing my Angel
Reaction score
Sorry if this seems like just another pitty thread but I had my 4 wisdom teeth out on Wed and I was feeling so sick so I went to my family doctor and apparently I have strep throat AND the stomach flu. I'm finding this combination damn near impossible to handle. Everything I pit in my mouth makes me sick. Everything I eat either hurts my jaw or my throat and then makes me sick. Then the getting sick puts a lot of pressure on my face and jaw and throat. I'm at my wits end!! I don't know what to do. I can't keep not eating or drinking but I'm in such a hard spot. Anyone been through so
Something similar? I just want to cry right now. But of course even that isn't worth the pain. :(

Nobody have any suggestions on what could help? Or am I completely out of luck :(

have you tryed eating freezie? they sooth and taste good:thumbup: well it what I like when I'm sick

Yeah that is most of what I have been eating. I'm just worried that it isn't enough because I've been living on freezies and jello since Tuesday. :S

I relied on the painkillers i was prescribed after the procedure to remain comfortable. Soup, ice cream, chili, and oatmeal were all tolerable to eat.

Unfortunatly my dentist didn't really believe in pain killers I don't think lol. He wouldn't give me any. The antibiotics my family doctor gave me finally started working so I could actually eat something. Thanks for your reply. :)

Good to hear! =] Wisdom teeth removal is a horror.

Aw glad you're starting to feel a bit better, I can empathise... wisdom tooth pain can be excruciating xx

Wisdom teeth are a common means of four third molars. Over 90% of the population growth experienced between wisdom and post-puberty adolescence usually 16-25. The growth of these teeth will cause pain and discomfort resulting in difficulty chewing. Surgery is not necessarily mandatory in the case the teeth are in a good position.

you really should of got painkillers, I was on an antibiotic that was making me sick constantly, I needed to get a nausea thing u put above ur mouth to stop it. I do feel your pain, its not a nice situation to be in. scrambled egg and mashed potatoes and melted chocolate like milky bar was what I ate along with soup and all the soft stuff. hope ur ok now :)

Im having mine out next month :(

Get some stronger pain killers too. I have been using a hot water bottle on my face to help with toothache, not sure if this will help with after car xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->