Wisdom Teeth??

ayshahudson

Mum & TTC no.2!
Reaction score
I'm cutting a wisdom tooth & boy does it hurt! :hissy: :cry: The problem is that i don't have any more room in my mouth for any more teeth! So my question is does anyone who had em have them extracted or does it get better when it actually comes through? Is anyone else's cutting through as well?

Thankyou x

my mouth was/is very crowded and when mine came through they somehow just found the room, a couple of them came through on funny angles and yes they hurt alot.
Dentist said he wouldnt extract unless i was getting reoccurring problems once they had come through as it is a painful operation.

thanks classyburd. i don't really want mine to be extracted unless its going to cause major problems...i hate needles :(

I had mine removed in hospital as they caused me pain for years before actually starting to come through. Hope they get better soon xx

Mine thankfully have plenty of room, and the dentist sees no problems for me. Apart from when I got infected gum on my right bottom, he's made a note and said that if it happens again he'll refer me to the hospital to get it extracted. Of course this means that if it starts hurting again, the dentist will be the last place for me to go! I want to keep them, thank you very much.

If you're worried about them, go see your dentist. He'll be able to tell you whether he thinks you'll be ok. I know that some people have them removed before they come through as the dentist can see problems. Others have to sit and wait it out to see if it will be ok.

Wisdom teeth are usually smaller than the rest of your teeth and sometimes they can just squeeze into a small place, if they start getting sore you should go straight to your dentist, sometimes wisdom teeth can cause an infection in the gum when they are trying to come through and it can be very very painful.

Off topic but in your avi your LO is the image of Muchkins LO Ryan, they could be babyandbump twins xx

ive got one growing into my cheek coz there is no room and one coming through which is killing. dentist said i can have them out after baby is here yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->