Wisdom tooth or ulcer?

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I've got pain where a wisdom tooth could appear. There is also a small greyish hole in the gum.

I do have 2 wisdom teeth in my lower jaw and they are both impacted. I was last xrayed about 5 years ago and they teeth were very deep and we causing no problems.

I wondering if this is a tooth trying to cut or just an ulcer?

I can't get a decent pic to upload

Probably a tooth erupting, thats what mine looked like.

My wisdom teeth haven't come through yet but I keep getting sore gums every few months at the back where they're getting irritated. Once it had a big blister on which got infected and it was so sore! It sounds like you might be suffering from the same type of thing.

If mine flare up again I'm getting referred for an op to remove them with the hammer and chisel, eeek!

Hammer and chisel?! :wacko: ouch!

I'll see how it goes this week and I'll book an appointment for Friday.

Can always cancel if I need to

Thanks ladies ;)

Yeah thats what the dentist said lol I don't know if he was joking or not :wacko:

He advised me to rinse my mouth in warm salty water when I had my last flare up so if you're having problems over the weekend maybe give that a try.

No they aren't joking, but they knock you out for it :)

Blimey! Hope everything is okay! I'm glad all of my wisdom teeth came through really quickly. I had them all by the time I was 17! lol.

But it does sound like a tooth erupting. If if were an ulcer it would look like a huge white head or just be a large red lump.

Yeah i didnt think it was an ulcer.

Its getting bigger and more painful. Starting to hurt when eating now.

Off to the dentist i go.... eeeppp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"