Wish me luck. 38 and TTC #3

goddess25

Reaction score
Well as the thread title says I have just turned 38 and this will be our first cycle trying to conceive #3.

I am excited and more than a little scared. Our life circumstances are tough and I have some coping issues from time to time, and I know that a 3rd child is going to be very hard for us but at the same time I am not done. This will be our last child! I can't wait to be pregnant again!

Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Much luck to you and will look forward to watching your progress :hugs:

:dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good Luck!
I will be 35 soon and am also trying to conceive #3, though my other 2 are much older (12 & 10). We've been trying 9 combined months (4 months last year, 5 months this year with a few months of a break in between).

I hope you can move onto the 1st trimester room quickly!!

Good luck. I have three kids and I found that 3 kids is easier than 2. I have no idea how that math adds up, but I hope it works the same for you.

Thanks girls for your welcome and support. Its a bit daunting being on the TTC board again.

Hope we can all move over to 1st tri soon!

Happy birthday and Good luck to yo!! I might do the same in a few months time (I'd also be 38) - my youngest is 9 months old. Mine are also 2 years apart:thumbup: I've got 2 boys however. It must be fun and a bit scary to TTC again with two toddlers (sometimes I am too scared and think we'll stop at 2 - which is what my OH wold prefer).

I am looking forward to it but yes I worry about my ability to cope with 3 young children when 2 toddlers is pretty hard going as it is.

In a lot of ways it would be easier to stop but at the same time, I cannot wait to have another baby.

Oh meant to say that after this weekend I will be in the TWW.....yay!

As soon as your kids start school it gets easier so don't stress too much about the whole coping thing. I hope you'll get your bfp very soon :dust:

Good luck! I am 38 and TTC #1... One failed iui down and waiting to see what the doc has in store for me next month..

Hope your doctor has some answers for you soon.

Well as the thread title says I have just turned 38 and this will be our first cycle trying to conceive #3.

I am excited and more than a little scared. Our life circumstances are tough and I have some coping issues from time to time, and I know that a 3rd child is going to be very hard for us but at the same time I am not done. This will be our last child! I can't wait to be pregnant again!

Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Hi, I just came across this and thought i woudl respond.

i had my first at 30 and second at 33.

in May 09 at age 37 we started TTC #3 (sadly mmc at 8 weeks in July 09)

Anyway, sept 09 at age 38 - PG again and baby born May 2010

Now 40 and TTC # 4 (after mmc at 17 weeks in Jan)

I found the second was the hardest, as you are only used to one, by the time you have the third you are used to the logistics organising other kids (my 2 were also at school as well)

Sending you lots of luck and :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->