Wish Me Luck!!

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Following on from my thread about the gaviscon and whatnot ive decided tonight is the night to have a bash at giving her a little bit of baby rice ...

No one else wants to help me so im just doing what i can to help Brooke.

Wish me luck ladies lets hope A. she likes it and B. it helps her reflux!!

loads and loads of luck holly, so hope it helps her reflux poor little thing x x x

good luck hun, i hope it helps! cant believe she's that old already, dont seem 2mins since she was born!

good luck hun, i hope it goes well, let me know

Lou
xxx

Well she wasnt overly impressed bless her and managed about a spoonful ... tbh i wasnt hoping for miracles at just over 3 months but theres no harm in trying is there!!

I'll wait a couple of weeks and give it another go :baby:

Aww bless her! Hopefully next time its a bit more successful!! x x

Aw bless, persist with it, its a new thing. I had to try jacob ever night for about 2 weeks before he took it :) XxX

just bear in mind fin spat out baby rice.... then i tasted it and thought 'well why wouldn't he?' it's as tasty as wallpaper paste. maybe try a couple of spoonfuls of baby cereal (banana, banana and apple) from cow and gate. fin loved this. i made it really loose. xxx

My LO spat out baby rice as well - smells foul - I wasn't brave enough to taste it! Tried some baby porridge today which went down a little better - might be worth a try ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->