Wish people would leave me alone!

winegums

Reaction score
Keep getting phone calls, texts, emails - 'anything yet?' .. 'any twinges' ... 'anything happened?' grrrrrrrr

and whenever i phone anyone they're like 'omg are you ok?!?! i panic when your number comes up on my phone!'

ummm.... I'm only THREE days overdue - get over it!

and they keep reminding me of how huge i am and how awful and tired i look and how they feel sorry for me.... well yeh i am in pain and all but don't feel sorry for me i have a beautiful baby who doesn't have an appointment to come out into the world but will come out when he's good and bloody ready

(saying that i am silently wishing to myself he'd get a move on - but only because consultants pressuring me about a repeat section if i dont go into labour myself soon! ahhhh)

People really know how to make pregnant women feel great about their body image!
Send a global text/email saying that while you appreciate their concern rest assured you will let them know when the time has come (or when you are ready)

I'm the same, secretly wishing baby out but hate it when other people demand she come out sooner! None of their fricckkkennnn business!!! lol

i feel your pain im already getting it and im not due till friday its driving mem ad as if id have the baby and not tell anyone it just gets annoying i might stop answering the phone

its annoying ! i get - any sign , any twinges yet and when i say no i get oh well not too long now ...FO it feels like forever grrr

lol...with my first i got that from about a month before i was due and then i went two weeks over and got induced so i was out for peoples blood and stopped replying to texts and put sarcastic facebook messages on about how people seemed to think i'd had the baby a month ago and not bothered to message them :dohh:

what REALLY got my goat was when i got messages saying 'hurry up and push woman' from people who were mums themselves...surely they'd know to leave it out!!!!

and yes with my first i got told 'my god you're huge' so with this one as i'm bigger its got even worse...total strangers even feel the need to give their opinion :grr:

i've tried to limit the amount of querying texts by lying about my due date this time round...have told everyone the baby is due mid-april so either it will arrive before i get too much hassle or i'll be getting induced just as the messages and calls start flooding in :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->