Wishing for a bit of advice - Silly or not??!!

fingers_x'd

Reaction score
Hey all

So as some of ya may well know I was struck dead by the :witch: on Wednesday. I was a week late and had all symptoms under the sun I could think of. Yes I was totally gutted but I just wanna check out summet. I may just be desperate for my bundle of joy to arrive but .... I'm cravin things and still feelin nauseous now and again. I am still gettin slight pains but my period has almost gone which is weird cos it normally lasts way longer than 4 days!!

Has anyone else been thru similar situations and ended up with a :bfp: before they knew it or am I just wishing and prayin!!??

Thanx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God, I thought i'd just written a comment but in another name! Im the SAME as you! Was 8 days late, weds came and got the AF! Still having symtoms and ive had AF for 4 days now and its just died down and come to an end.. WOW! I have no advice but will be keeping a close eye on here! No point starting a new thread now to say the same thing. Ive been still feeling sick etc cant do anything..

OMG!! How mental is that chick!! Keep me posted and I'll keep u updated too lol xxx

:dust:

hi im also in the same boat had a faint bfp at 8dpo then af came at 9dpo lasted 4 days but still feel sick etc took ahpt 12dpo and got a faint line but i had a proper af so i dont know either.xx

Hi, i havent done a test yet, but ive been getting symptoms and my peroids have come nearly a week early than normal and things just dont seem normal!!! So im kinda in the same boat as you as well. Im going to test i think when my AF has finished..... fingers crossed for you both!! :dust:

Hiya - Has anyone done ne tests yet???? I'm excited for everyone :)

I've not tested cos I'm completely skint at the moment so haven't bought a test but off to docs this wk so may ask for one then just don't want to be completely devestated that's all!! xxx

i had exactly this experience, i came on on the 2nd april and it only lasted 4 days and seemed a bit weird even tho it was bright red. i assumed it was af. then on 8th april when i tested for ov with ic i got a fast dark positive so tested with cb digi hpt and im pregnant, so im not sure what that bleeding was on the 2nd coz it was not af!
good luck everyone hope ur story ends like mine!xx

this was nearly 7 yrs ago when this happened to me with my daughter, but this is what i can definately remember, mainly because of all the tests i went through!!!
at first i had a permanent stomach ache, like heavy dull period pain all the time, but i didnt know what it was cos i was getting light period. but doc gave me blood tests n everything n they came back negative... confused, next month same thing and same pain, but cos of previous doc had supposedly cancelled out pregnancy... this one decided to check my colon... i was violated!!! ate plenty of chocolate! so next time (still permanent ache) i thought, sod this, im confused, and did a clearblue, and guess what, bfp within 30 seconds... so... i marched to doctors and demanded what hell was going on, my doc felt my tummy and said, has noone felt ur stomach before? because i can feel it in there which puts you about 12 weeks, and i was, perfect timings and everything...
so all i can say is, yes it is deffos possible to have periods that dont last for long and still be pregnant.
i would love for you to find out you are girls!

I havent tested yet, im going to get a test tomorrow and probably test tuesday morning..... if i can wait that long!!! My AF normally is bang on time and lasts for 5 to 7 days but im on my 4th day today and its almost finished!!! Fingers crossed and lots of :dust: for us all x

Well ive just tested with a sainsburys HPT and :bfn: I thought it would be but i was hoping i would get a suprise!! Fingers crossed for this cycle..... :dust:

Well ive just tested with a sainsburys HPT and :bfn: I thought it would be but i was hoping i would get a suprise!! Fingers crossed for this cycle..... :dust:

Soz babes loadsa :hugs: 4 ya. Try to keep positive. Take care xxx

fx for this cycle xx

some women have periods all the way through they don't know there preggy so you never know ladies fingers and toes crossed for you x

Hey ladies, I am so relieved to find this thread! Ive been driving myself crazy, was 4 days late (never late) on my last AF (April 13th, due 9th) was heavy as normal but shorter, then immediatly after started feeling weird around uterus area, burning cramp, bloated,immense lower back pain, absolutly knackered, 2 naps a day, hubby noticing how tired and rough i look, bags under my eyes, waves of bad nausea, spot outbreak, which i never get and finally stabbing pains around pelvic/ovarr area. MOst of all i just feel weird! Not ill just weird, but up to now all tests negative and GP says i cant be preg because of AF....anyway blood tests 2moro to see if this is because of some other problem..ive got a feeling im prgenant, what do you think???? good luck to all of you lovely ladies xxxxxxxx
I just know ive never felt like this before

good luck Northern Girl, let us know how it goes with ur blood tests :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->