Witch 4 days early?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I'm a bit baffled. My cycles are always regular but last night I started spotting and today I have the witch here in full force, 4 days earlier than scheduled!

The only thing I can think of is I ov'd on time this cycle. Normally I ov on CD16-20 but this time I ov'd on CD14. My LP was still 11 days. I think it was caused by me taking vit b6. Shoudl I keep up the b6 and oving earlier or do you think that would ruin my chances. I just don't want to mess up another cycle:cry:

I thik the B6 probably did it hun....it brought Ov earlier for me too when i took it the first month. And AF earlier too. Not easy to adjust the LP overnight seemingly.

I reduced dosage a bit (and I'm taking EPO and Agnus Castus as well) and last couple of months my LP had got to 11 days (major milestone for me - it was 9) but i was oving normal time again!

What are you actually taking it for if you cycle is regular and your LP 11 days?

I thik the B6 probably did it hun....it brought Ov earlier for me too when i took it the first month. And AF earlier too. Not easy to adjust the LP overnight seemingly.

I reduced dosage a bit (and I'm taking EPO and Agnus Castus as well) and last couple of months my LP had got to 11 days (major milestone for me - it was 9) but i was oving normal time again!

What are you actually taking it for if you cycle is regular and your LP 11 days?

I was taking it because when I've been oving on CD20 my LP has only been 8 days long :( 11 days is the longest I go but my LP seems to vary a lot so I wanted to try and get it a regular length. Is there anything that will do that?

Thats pretty much what I'm trying to do. I don't think theres any magic wand, but you could keep going with the B6 (what dose so you take) and take something like Agnus Castus too.

I think they still need a couple of months to settle down to show a true effect though...never easy this TTC lark is it?

I started the b-vitamin well over month ago and my period was also early...I am really worried about planning my next insemination as I think I will probably Ov early again...maybe we should stop taking the vitamins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->