With Clomid I have succeeded! Beautiful pics included!

EGGY#3

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! I got my :bfp: on 9/22/09 @ CD-22 8 DPO! I was totally shocked! 8 DPO and on a Cheapie Test from Big Lots (AKA Pic N Save)!! On 9/24, a Clearblue Digital confirmed my pregnancy!

I was on my 3rd Round of Clomid!

I will be posting different PTs I have done and their ratings at a later time! EQUATE SUCKS! I am such a POAS addict!

DPO UPDATE ON PAGE 2!!

Attachments

• p1080476.jpg
    p1080476.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 63
  • p1080501.jpg
    p1080501.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 77
  • p1080503.jpg
    p1080503.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 82
Thats great. i draw great inspiration from you. I am on clomid cycle 1 and am delighted to hear your story. Well done! XXX

Congrats! Glad to hear Clomid worked for you. xx

Congratulations! Thats such great news! It gives me hope!

Did you have any symptoms?

Thats great. i draw great inspiration from you. I am on clomid cycle 1 and am delighted to hear your story. Well done! XXX

I am glad I give you hope! That's what I want to hear! For my first two pregnancies I got pregnant on the 5th try of Clomid so this is a SHOCK!!:kiss:

Congratulations! Thats such great news! It gives me hope!

Did you have any symptoms?

Yes and VERY EARLY!!

1DPO nauseous
2DPO major headache
3DPO major headache
4DPO twinges in uterus
5DPO twinges in uterus
6DPO lite cramping at night, my dog sniffed my belly and licked it then wouldn't play with me this day!
7DPO cold feet, slight twinges in uterus,gassy, tender left breast where breast and armpit meet, nipples sensitive
8DPO bad taste in mouth (Took a Big Lots test this day and got a very faint :bfp:!!)
9DPO cannot believe faint positive lines on all sorts of tests so I freak out! major CM
10DPO said F*** it and used my LAST Clearblue Digital and it confirmed my :bfp:!!

Lovely! congratulations x

awesome news! congrats! we are about the same amount along, when do you think your due date is?
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->